CHAPTER 45: CHURCH

"Hallelujah, thank the Lord... my mama stayed in the church, granny made sho we was there every Sunday.. young nigga take em to church... and still I'll put a nigga face on a shirt... forgive me for the gun I had in that church house..."  TAKE EM TO CHURCH BY MO3

THAEDRA'S POV

Inside my mind I picture him behind bars, and between my thighs, as I watch me and my man

Inside my mind I picture him behind bars, and between my thighs, as I watch me and my man.. drivin' it, lickin' on each other's skin and lovin' and thuggin' so passionately in that prison. Fuckin' on film...

And when I turn off the flick, I make sure that I keep his entire image, and the dick, plastered on this big ol' screen that's playing out this movie in my mind...

Because I've gotta have him. He's mine, and I've been busting my ass for this, so please, don't make me out to be no fool.

Oh Lord. He got me. I'm all the way wrapped up. So don't deny me this love, in its extremist existence, and in its fullest form on this Earth.

Because I feel us. The ultimate couple, I just want my man, ain't no other love like mine for him, and I know it. I just know it.

He's my Drewski...

"He says: 'You are my war-club," I recite from the Bible in a whisper, focusing as I load a clip in this 9...

"He says: you are My war-club. My weapon of war. And with you. I shatter nations... And with you. I destroy kingdoms." I whisper a verse from Jeremiah, in the Bible. And for my man. I grab my Birkin...

INTRODUCING REVERAND HAROLD MOSES TOLBERT AKA PASTOR TOLBERT

"Not in this house of the Lord. The one yo daddy built," Harold stands before me when Dre and Fran pull gats, aiming at Youngin' up in the pastor's office of Holy Tabernacle of Decatur, Georgia.

"You right. So I cast out this demon," I snarl and point at Youngin, with my brother CJ playing look out and guarding the door.

"Get on yo knees snitch ass nigga. And pray for yo life," Dre puts the gat to Youngin's temple. And Youngin's eyes grow huge, realizing that we know.