CHAPTER 47: HOME

"I just wanna chill and twist a lot.. you drive me crazy shawty I... need to see you and feel you next to me... I'll provide everything you need and I... like your smile and don't wanna see you cry.. I love you like a  fat kid love cake...girl you a blessing..." 21 QUESTIONS by 50 CENT

" 21 QUESTIONS by 50 CENT

POV OF ANDREW JACOBS

A slum ass yungsta when I came here. I was mad as fuck because I had to leave them streets, and a coupla hundred thousand dollars and my baby mama behind. Now I leave dis bitch a man, wit a coupla million, a wife, and two beautiful kids. It don't even seem real...

But for almost ten years. I done sat back in this bitch and stacked some bread. I done stole so much money from the federal government doin' taxes— because it was my only way to feel like I was gettin' back at they asses for lockin' me up for some shit I ain't even do. And never did I think that the fuckin police would turn around and be the ones, to give me over a million, legal dollas.

Never in all my dreams, did I think any of my gangsta ass fantasies would actually come true.

That I would prove my innocence somehow and get out. And have a bad ass bitch and a beautiful family waitin' on me. And I would leave this bitch in style...

I stare down at the clothes that I told The Sterlings to bring me to put on. But Nard got me dat real shit. Got my wife one too, just like I told him to do.

"You got my clothes nigga?" I ask Nard, this nigga so crunk. I laugh.

"Heyull yeah! Errthang waitin' on you nigga, just like you wanted it, nigga hurr' up and get da fuck way from dat bitch my nigga we fenna muhhfuckin' DO it!" Nard yells.

"Naw, nigga, that's why I told only you and Valley to come. Set errthang up for tomorrow night mane, I told you and my mama and Tyeisha. This first night belong to my wife. We need total privacy. And I wanna wake up in the mornin' and shit, to breakfast in bed wit Thay? And then see my kids waitin' on me when I come down the stairs, wit a big ass Christmas tree, wit presents for my kids all around dat bitch. Dat's what I want," I let this nigga know. Fuck if it's February, I'm gone make all my fantasies and the shit I dreamed about come true.

"Den dat's whatchu gone get my nigga! We gotchu nigga! Nigga brang yo ass on, dis a muhhfuckin' holiday mane," Nard tell me and starts dat cryin' shit up. I'm happy as fuck too. And feenin' like hell. Feenin' like a muhhfuckin' crackhead to get to Thaedra...

And I hope she love me like she say she do... cuz I'm gone do da muhhfuckin' utmost. To make her and my new son and my daughter and my mama? I'm gone make 'em all proud o' me. And need me. And be glad I came home...

Thanks to Tokehead. And no matter what the fuck he say, I'm gone look out for him til the day I die. My nigga saved my life.

"Don't forget what I said and make sure you give all dis shit to Toke," I whisper to Dalvin.