Bonus chapter 1

Bonus no.1

•Morgan•

•Morgan•

Romeo and I have been in Bora Bora for 5 days so far, and it's New Year's eve. He's decided that we're going to explore the city and do some shopping. "Babe", he waltzes into the bathroom as I'm straightening my hair. "What do I wear?" He holds up a hair of black shorts along with a pair of blue shorts.

"Wear the black ones", he nods, walking back into the bedroom. As he leaves, I put the straighteners down and plant my hands on either side of the counter. My head feels light and I start to feel dizzy.

Breathing heavily, I call out, "babe". Immediately, he walks in, walking over to wrap his arms around my waist, holding me up.

"What's wrong?" I stay silent for a moment until it passes.

"I—I don't know", my back straightens and I stand up fully. "I'm good now", he turns me around to face him.

"You sure?" I nod. "Alright. Tell me if you feel like that again, okay?" I nod, again as he pecks my lips and continues to get ready.

Once we're both dressed and ready, he takes my hand and leads me out of the room, heading straight for the town.

Upon arriving, he drags me into as many stores as he can. As I'm looking through some clothes, Romeo walks over to me holding up a short, red bodycon dress. "You can wear this tonight. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I—I—", I stop myself, the dizziness coming back.

"Babe?" I feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Do you need me to go to the pharmacy?"

I shake my head once it passes. "No, it's okay. I'll go".

"You sure?" I nod, handing him some money to pay for the clothes he's holding for me. He gives me a blank look. "Put your money away. I didn't bring you here for you to pay for yourself".

A small smile makes its way to my lips as I walk out of the store and over the road to the pharmacy. "Hi, do you need any help?" A lady walks over to me.

"Yes, please. I've been getting dizzy for short periods of time, then it passes, and—and I don't know what it is, or what I can do. Is there anything I can take to stop it?" She turns, picking something up from an aisle and handing it to me.

Pregnancy test.

"Wha—you think I'm pregnant?"