36

COMMENT AND VOTE

Ezra

I clamped the thing onto Ahjah's leg before I left out the house to go about my day. The thing on her leg prevents her from leaving the house and if she goes to far past the front door, then she'll be having a whole lot of eletric bolts shooting through her body. It won't kill her, but it'll let her ass know not to leave the house. I on't want her to be tied up to a bed all the time and me being the type of guy I am. I can have things done the way I want because I can pay for it. No one knows I have Ahjah, well except for Layla. That little devilish bitch always been low key plotting on Ahjah. She told me she was the one who wanted Keenan at first, but he wanted my girl. I mean who wouldn't want her. Fat ass, pretty face, smart, and she had money. Anyone would needed shit would have been honored to have her.

That's why that Keenan nigga was always suspect. She helped him move into a new apartment , helped upgrade the tattoo shop. Nigga was living that life, right off the money Ahjah got. Its not like I wasn't doing we a favor , that man ain't love her. He loves her money and what she can get done for him in the blink of the eye. Trust me , it's not just money hungry bitches out here. They got a few niggas out here as well.

"You need to talk to them, they're getting suspicious. Especially Alonzo, he's always talked about his sister. In a good way of course and you know this. As much as they argued it ain't matter they were still tight and thought just alike." Layla crossed her arms over her chest not making eye contact with me.

"I know , I don't know what you want me to do. Everyone thinks I live with my mom but I don't so I got Ahjah there." I responded to her looking off as if we weren't talking. Didn't need attention being put on us and we were never able to hold a conversation before.

"That's good that you got her away from all this but you know how they are. They'll find her and when they do , my name isn't in this at all."

"Oh now I see you're doubting this after you came up with half of the plan? Come on now , this got your hands all over it. You knew about the girl who was coming back for Darrell and you were mad. Not only cause your ex was moving on but because your best friend was going to make a new friend. Let's face it , jealous ass. If you ain't come to me with a plan do you think I would've done it ?"

"Actually yes because you're obsessed with her. now you got her and if you don't shut the fuck up about it I'll tell them you're the one who took her. You would hate to see your grave at such a young age wouldnt you?"

"You're such a bitch." I mumbled angrily at her and she giggled poking my face.

"Thank you." She winked as she walked over to where Zo was and she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him. Shes so grimy, but I'm the evil one right ? This bitch just as guilty and maybe even more guilty in this situation than I am. Hope she don't think I'm going down alone though if I do go down. Every thing she ever said to me is recorded. Im not a stupid ass.

Ahjah

I sat on the cold floor with just my bra and panties on trying to use a fork to pick this lock. I don't know what the hell this is but I never been on house arrest before. I know exactly how it goes though and I feel like my PO on her way right now. I don't know what I did to Extra but he need to let me know cause I don't deserve this shit. I need to go a doctors cause me being pregnant and stressing is going to make me lose my child. Id rather lose it the unhealthy way then to have it beaten to death while still inside my stomach. I just want Keenan to come and rescue me.

I stood to my feet noticing a house phone on the table. I rushed over too it and typed in Keenan's number. To my surprise he answered the phone , his voice sounded as if he was real sleepy. He probably hasn't slept in days. Wait , why does Ezra have a house phone laying around ? He's a dumb ass.

"Baby please. I don't know where I am but I do know that I'm scared. I can not allow you to call me back because then he will know I found a phone. I can't talk long, so much is going on.. Im pregnant , scared and he hits me and rapes me. The baby is yours though , I'm six weeks and I was going to tell you the night I got taken. im scared I'll lose the baby here though." I managed to get out everything I wanted and I still didn't hear the door opening.

"Wait baby , who has you? You have to tell me exactly who has you right now." He breathed heavily and I felt tears falling.

"Ezra ..."

"I fucking knew it!" I heard him tell but then the keys started rattling. I quickly hung up the phone and erased the history before racing to the kitchen pulling out stuff to cook. Can't have him knowing I have a phone ... he will go crazy.

"IM HOME!" His loud voice rang through the house and I sighed turning on the stove. I heard his footsteps getting closer to the kitchen. "Hey baby."

"I'm not your baby." He chuckled kissing my neck softly as he pulled off his hoodie.

"You're cute when you don't know how to act like you obey your master. If I call you baby, you're my baby and you'll act like it. Whether you like it or not. Do I make myself clear ?" He yanked my head back forcefully by my hair.

"Okay okay." I cried out trying to make him release my hair from his grip. He chuckled and tossed me against the table before looking over at the stove.

"Glad you cooking , it's about time you do something other than lay around here. Shit you got work to be done. Fuck me , cook for me an clean for me. have my food upstairs by seven." He walked out the kitchen and I wiped my tears as I I got up clutching my stomach. He'll kill me before I can leave here.