35

Last chapter y'all commented about Layla and Zo , when they weren't the high light of the chapter. Y'all totally skipped over Ahjah. It's cool , cause this chapter doesn't even involve either of them hardly. So yeah comment and vote. Thank you!

I couldn't get any sleep whatsoever. All night I sat up thinking about where Ahjah could've been at. I don't care about her brother being back, I don't care about Layla, I don't care about anyone's problems right now. I just know the woman I want to marry is some where I don't know. Everyone's pressed about Layla and Zo being back , that's all they fucking care about. Its oh my goodness Laylas back and then that's when Darrell becomes the conversation. We are all here for one thing , no one seems to fucking care as much as I do though. I stood to my feet tossing the gun onto the cushion that's on the floor. I've been in and out this warehouse all night long , I'm tired of it. I marched right up the steps to the little office and burst in.

"Y'all sitting around here plotting and shit but don't even know where she is. Say what you want but that's my fiancé we are looking for. How about you two think about somebody who knew her personally !?"

"You need to chill as if you're willing to be captain save a woman today. Sit your high yellow ass down and wait for us to have everything done. We got this." Zo snapped at me and I sucked my teeth.

"By the time you two are finished looking for her she'll be either gone for good or deaf. You not thinking though , ain't nothing stopping nobody from keeping or killing her."

"He's right." Aaron butted into the conversation and nodded his head. Zo turned looking at him like he was crazy but he kept the same straight face. "Where's Ezra?"

"What you mean where is he ? He's at home , I talked to him about an hour ago. You think my best friend did this ?" Zo asked shocked.

"We all knew how Ezra was about Ahjah. He wanted her to himself no matter how wrong he did her. He was possessive as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with her disappearance. Like where is he at right now ?" Aaron replied calmly. Zo twisted his lips then sat back shrugging his shoulders. "Exactly and until he sh-"

"What the hell happened to Ahjah!?" Ezra came running into the room out of breath. "Fuck you do to her?" His eyes shot my way.

"The only thing I did to her was treat her better than you'll ever be able to. Remember that my nigga, I'll always be the better nigga and I'll always have her and you won't." A smirked appeared on his face.

"Where she at right now ? Not with your ass so shut the fuck up." He brushed past me and I noticed red scratches on his neck. I raised my eyebrow examining them until he fixed the collar of his shirt and pulled his hoodie around his neck the right way.

"My nigga , I'm glad you're here. We were about to come ask you did you see my sister , she's been gone all night." Zo said to him dapping him up.

Something was of about the Ezra nigga but I wasn't going to push it. I was just going to follow his ass around , starting at the trap he works at. I refuse to believe he has nothing to do with Ahjah being gone, he's the only one who had something against her. He's the only one who wouldn't thought taking her would only benefit him. I intend on getting to the end of this cause he's suspect and those nail marks can be any bodies but for some reason I'm thinking Ahjah.

-

"You're talking crazy man , you want me to help you follow bull to his house and shit ? That's dangerous thats walking into King pin territory. You know what those niggas get into ? I can't get jiggy with that." Darrell took a pull from the blunt we were smoking on. I looked down at the gun that was sitting on the table, fully loaded.

"I wouldn't be doing this if I ain't think for real he had my girl. Whether you help or not I'm doing it Darrel. Life or death I don't care, I'm finding my girl."

"You must really be in love with Ahjah. You never were willing to risk your own safety for no one."

"I never thought I'd get on one knee for someone either but I did. Things change and so do people. So either you gone help me or you gone sit around and pretend you don't want to help your bro out ?"

"Aight man, I'm in. Long as I can get a gun like this, this fire." He picked it up and I chuckled nodding my head. I feel it's Ezra so we going to get his ass and take anyone out who gets in our way.

Ahjah

I've been laying in this bed for hours. He only unchained me to rape me then he tied me back up. I can't take being here anymore. He told me I can't eat until I agree to be with him , so I guess I won't be eating. He doesn't get that id rather be dead than to date him. I heard the door open and the light cut on, I looked around the room to see a clock, it's 9 at night. It's not a window in this room that's not boarded up with metal around it. So I don't know if I'm in an old house or a warehouse.

"Hey baby girl , let me get you washed up and let you eat this food I bought you." he pulled off his jacket then walked to the bathroom. Before he went in there he dropped a bag onto the table and it was a Salad works bag. I wanted it bad but I'm scared of what he's going to want for that. "Ahjah? You not gone talk to daddy."

"You got me fucked up if you think I'll ever in my life call you that. Nope nigga you can eat my ass." I told him as he came out the bathroom with a a small pale with soapy water. He came over and started washing my naked body off.

"In due time lil ma." He smiled at me as he washed every part of my body. I wanted to relax but at all times my body stayed tense while I his care.

"You know you don't give a fuck about me. Cause if you did , you'll let me go."

"I seen your man today , he looked real pressed and he was about to shoot me. He didn't suspect I have you or anything ma. So he's no coming for you. Zo doesn't even think I would take you away from anyone. He's dumb enough to believe that."

"I hate you."

"That's your favorite fucking word Ahjah." He unchained me and slipped some boy shorts , bra and a t shirt that smelled like him on me. He pulled me up tossing me into the wall making sure my body went limp after regaining my strength. "Learn another word or just shut the fuck up! You can say that shit as much as you want, bitch you will learn to love me!"

"No I won't , I'd rather die than be with you!" I yelled his way and he chuckled pulling out his gun. He pushed me back onto the bed and lifted my shirt. His fingers found their way to my kitty. Of course he kept my panties on while he rubbed it softly through the fabric covering it.

"You wouldn't princess. " He whispered cocking the gun. "I wouldn't even kill you , Id probably just torture your ass until you realize you're going to obey me." And then I felt the front of his pistol hitting me repeatedly in the head , mouth, and body. If I ever leave here it'll be in a body bag... I would hate to tell him I'm a month pregnant but what if I start to show. He will beat the baby out of me.