8

Your true beauty is something you should embrace, don't let your past bring you down anymore my love. Move on and keep trying with the person you know you want, he may be a hard shell to crack but trust me in the long run, it'll be worth your while..

-Sincerely, Anonymous

I think I've read this letter over and over again because I don't know where it came from. The only guy I'm trying to get at right now is Keenan and I know he wouldn't send me a letter about him to me. He's not that into himself, he's really insecure so I need to know who decided they wanted to send a note. I know it's about Keenan and who ever wrote this knows how much I want this boy to like me. Sounding desperate is what I sound right now but I don't even care. Being around him looking at him smile hearing his little chuckle , everything just makes me smile. I don't even want to date him I just want him to feel me the way I'm feeling him. I'm not a secret admirer but I'll write him a letter. I mean I would but truly I don't know what to say in no letter to someone.

"Keenan I wish you would get off me boy!" I laughed kicking his leg trying to get his arms from around me. Darrel took my phone and he was trying to get Layla's new number , I wanted to punch him in the throat really , she told me to give no one her number.

"Your phone code is really easy, your birthday the same day as mines and that's my lock code too." He pulled out his phone taking down Layla's number then He handed me the phone. Keenan still had his arms wrapped around me , I grabbed his hands while they were around me.

"Move Keenan !" I squealed when he squeezed me tighter. He turned me around making me look up at him , I still don't want to be all up on him but it's like he's being looser around me, I like that.

"You're sexy." He tried saying low enough for only me to hear but Darrel snickered at what he said and I giggled. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth and looked down at the ground.

"My brothers are having a small get together tonight. Their friends are coming and since I have more now I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come? I mean Darrel my new best friend and Keenan my new.. crush." I smirked at him and he smiled licking his lips.

"I'm down !" Darrel yelled sliding across the counter on his phone. I shook my head at him he's so damn weird I swear but he cute and funny.

"Yeah I'm down." Keenan told me. I smiled up at him , this was going to be fun I guess.

~

"I can invite who I want , and they're on their way right now." Aaron always think he can tell me what to do. He want to act out in front of these two little bitches he got here and his other friends. If him and Zo can bring people over so can , who the fuck is he ?

"You probably fucking one of them!" He yelled and I chuckled crossing my arms.

"Shit I wish I was , just so it could get under your skin more. Fuck this I'm going to take some of this, I'm going to go in my room for the night. If daddy ask , I have company and fuck off." I snatched some of the bags of chips and sodas off the table. He sucked his teeth but before he could say something I was already up the steps.

The door opened up and in walked Layla with the boys following behind her. "Change of plans, take them shoes off and come to my room." I simply said walking up the steps with the snacks. I walked to my room dropping the stuff onto the small table I had in there. I walked to my walk in closet then pulled out the other two bean bags , only two was out because it's always only Layla and I. They came inside then I dropped down into the green chair. Keenan came over standing in front of me , I looked up at him but he sat in my lap looking down at me. "Moooove!" I pushed him into the soft pink carpet. He's been trying to flirt with me and play with me more ever since that night. I don't know whether to go along with it or not, I don't want him to push himself to like me if he really don't like me.