40

This chapter is just something to hold off because I'm writing something better. This just a recap chapter basically, about how the new shop and everything was.

After looking for another hour we finally arrived at our destination. She got out of the car right after me then marched right inside. I don't know why these hormones got to be messing up while I'm around but this is going to kill me. She's crazier when she's pregnant, this is our first and last child I swear. We going to adopt if she wants another one. I don't care either, when you adopt, you're helping out a child and you're helping yourself out , you won't have to deal with mood swings.

When we got inside there were a few workers I have setting everything up. While the new workers were all sitting in the waiting area, Ahjah looked at the girl she did not like with a stank look. I don't need her cursing everyone out. She can wait until she has my child to be cursing people out. Her stressing is more work for me because I have to calm her down.

"Alright, give me the clipboard so I can get things started around here." I spoke out , someone handed me it then I proceeded to look over the names. "Noah ?"

"That's me." The tall slender brown skinned make stood up. He had tattoos all over his arms so I knew he must've been tatted under the shirt as well. You can tell by the direction of the tattoos.

"Alright well , go over there to that pregnant girl and her your paper work. Once you make sure everything is done , we can do this interview." I explained , he simply gave me a head nod , then walked over to Ahjah.

-

Interviews were a success. I didn't need any crazy , non drawing people working here. It seemed to be a lot of those while we were interviewing people. A couple people didn't even know how to draw the simple things and that kind of made me mad. Who comes to an interview at a tattoo shop , if you can't draw ?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. When I turned on the soles of my sneakers, my eyes came in contact with a beautiful girl. Tattoos scattered across her upper body , I licked over my lips and smiled.

"I'm the last person who you didn't interview. The pregnant bitch over there wouldn't give me an application." She was angered but she threw me off by calling my fiancé a bitch. The smile I had was quickly wiped off my lips, disgusted by this girl now.

"Well , the 'pregnant bitch'' is my fiancé. So I don't think you got a good impression already. Disrespecting people who's close to or works in the shop with your boss, is always strike one."

"How was I supposed to know she was your fiancé.?"

"It doesn't matter if you didn't know, who just calls some girl they don't know, a pregnant bitch? Do you even want this job? I already have enough of these little smart girls around here." I spoke out, basically pin pointing the one who was the most irritating. She glared my way and I waved her off. 

"I apologize for calling her out her name but she ain't have to be no type of rude. If she works here, you need to put her in check because that's rude. You're the one trying to get possible workers , but got a pregnant, hormonal girl working with you. She's going to run people away." She dropped the papers onto the floor in front of me, then began leaving. "I don't need this shit."

"I wouldn't have hired your monkey ass anyways." I called after her. Ahjah began to walk my way holding all the applications."These it?" 

"Yeah but I had to curse that bitch out because she came sideways. For one she asked me so rudely for an application. Like who the hell did she think she was? So I threw it at her stupid ass and she came over here to cry wolf." 

"Calm down babe. She's not even worth you getting all worked up over." I wrapped my arm around her, rubbing her side softly. She laid her head against my side as we walked over to the front area. After grabbing some paperwork from there too, I walked back to my personal room. 

I sat down in the seat, and Ahjah sat right down onto my lap. I couldn't even do what I wanted because she laid her body against mines. I chuckled, dropping the papers onto the table and wrapping my arms around her body.  She placed a kiss on the side of my neck and I felt her frowning. 

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her, sliding my hand down to rub her ass softly. 

"I'm so tired and I just want to go home and sleep... Tired of being here already." 

"Don't be doing that, we only been here for a couple hours. When I tell you don't come because you'll get tired, you get mad and think I'm calling you fat."

"No I would not, sometimes you really do be calling me fat in different ways. Like with the car situation, you clearly called me fat because I would make the back seat uncomfortable for us." 

"I never said that, I didn't want you to be comfortable. You're always comfortable when we're inside of my bed, so I didn't want you to be all crowded back there. You can fit back there perfectly, it'll be me who's in the way." 

"Oh that's a good save." She mumbled, I licked over my lips and chuckled. 'But mhmmm... whatever." 

"Shut up Ahjah. how many applications was in that pile?"

"How many people did you interview Keenan?" She asked smartly. I nodded, sucking my teeth and pulling my hand back, holding it up into the air. Without her even knowing, I dropped my hand down onto her plump ass roughly, causing her to jump and squeal. "Baby!" 

"How many applications were in that pile?" I questioned again, smirking. 

"It was 23!" She got up from my lap and left out the room, I laughed. 

"Baby I'm sorry!" I screamed after her, standing to my feet. She didn't come back so I just sat down and proceeded to go through the applications. I was working on who I was going to call back and who I wasn't. I only needed six workers and then two extras for when I take a week or so off to help with the baby when she comes.