23

"You're taking this better than I thought. Have you and Keenan been sleeping in the same room?" Layla asked me, I stood next to her station watching her set her needles and rings up inside her little cases. I played with the ends of my red hair twirling it around my finger, she looked up at me and then she sighed. "Don't tell me you two had sex?"

"As much as I miss him being all freaky and all over me , I haven't even touched him. I don't mean to distance myself from him but I don't want him to think he has to force himself to remember me." It hurts to say that but I do have alot of love for him.

"Today is the grand opening of the new shop, and you know your regular is coming so what you going to do? He knows about Keenan's condition so you know he's going to flirt with you." Layla spoke out. I rolled my eyes at the fact that Ezra was going to come.

"I'm going to ignore Ez because he has a girlfriend now and I some what still have my boyfriend. One thing I really dont have time for today is Ez, he can get his tattoo done then he can take his ass home as if he doesn't even know me." I grumbled angrily turning away from Layla.

I heard her snicker when I started making my way over to the front door. A few people were standing out there, we were just waiting for the boys to come so we could do this. Everything between getting out the hospital and dealing with him not remembering me was a lot. I mean we've only been dating a short period of time but he means a lot to me. I feel like we moved really fast though, we moved in together , we both started putting our all into this shop as if we were a couple for a few years. It was just something about him that made me very comfortable , he made me feel like I was special, like I was a prized possession to him or something. Im not mad at him for not remembering me, I'm not mad at anyone but who ever hit us in that car. I haven't really talked to my family since I got out the hospital and I don't know why actually. We never had a close relationshp but I feel like i want to push myself completely away from them.

We were sitting in the shop waiting for the guys for like an hour and a half before they actually walked through the door. They didn't say anything they just started opening things up. "What took both you so damn long?" I questioned them , not bothering to even look their way. I kept my eyes on my sketch book that sat in front of me, picking out the designs I liked so I could make sure they were the way I wanted them inside of my book.

"We were out doing some stuff, we got some stuff for the apartment you'll see it when you go there." Keenan told me opening the doors to the shop.

"Keenan you didnt do anything stupid did you? You're known for doing stupid shit most of the time." His head shot my way and he flicked me off, I bit my bottom lip smirking at him. "When?"

"You're nasty, I am a child of the lord we do not get down like that unless we are married amen." Darrel and Layla started laughing really loud, I stale faced him and shook my head. It was funny, it really was buy I wasn't about to give him the right to hear me laughing at his stupid little statement. People started walking inside , I placed a smile on my lips and waved at the people who came over to sign their names.

"Don't take too many customers , it wouldn't be cute to over flood yourself with stuff you can't handle." Darrel winked at me and laughed going over to a couple girls who called him over. Layla's almond shaped dark brown eyes stayed glued onto Darrel. Darrel is the type to flirt but won't know he's flirting until his girl curses him out and that causes a little scene.

The first person I had to do a tattoo for wanted her name across her lower arm, with a cute girly design. I gave her my binder but she didn't really like anything in there sadly, so I took a sheet of paper and began to draw out something. I don't want it to be too girly, because too girly is like six year old girly. I drew a tiara with some stars around it and her name a nice size incorperated through the middle. It only took me a few minutes to do so , I got finished and sat it in front of her. She loved it but asked me to adjust a couple things. When I was finally finished she followed me over to where I would be doing the tattoo at. "So what made you want this tattoo?"

"Well, I just turned eighteen yesterday and couldn't think of anything meaningful to put on my body. I want everyone of my tattoos to b able to have a meaning or I can be able to tell people a story about it. So why not my name? Plus im a girly girl and I love anything girly ya know? This tattoo sybolizes .. me." She smiled and I returned that smile. I placed the stencil thing onto her arm, then peeled it off when the outline of the tattoo got there.

"That was the smartest thing anyone has ever told me. Every girl who's gotten a tattoo from me as never able to tell me why she wanted the tattoo. It's nice to know people still have reasons for getting tattoos and not just because their friends have them or they think it's cute. Thes type of things stay with you forever, what you think is cute today, may not be cute tomorrow." I explained to her.

"How old are you?" I looked up at her after turning on my machine and placing the needle right where I was starting her tattoo at.

"I'll be nineteen in two months." She smiled, mainly because we were the same age.

"Well since you're my age, would you mind if I came back here sometime and showed you some of my drawings? I really like your work, and I've been drawing my whole life."

"Of course, any day would be fine for you to come back." I told her and started her tattoo. I like helping people and making them feel better about themselves, why not help girls my age who aren't really up there where I am yet.

-

After I closed up the shop I decided it was time to take my ass on home. Keenan's been here for about two hours already, his clients didn't come in today only one. I pulled the keys out my pocket and walked up to our apartment. I stuck the key inside the lock, unlocking the door then going inside to look around. The house was dark, but I didn't feel like cutting the lights on just to turn them back off. I closed the door and locked it, but before I could turn around I seen a note on the door. I pulled it off, opened it up then proceeded to read what was on the little sheet of paper. What if I told you it was all a lie.. everything... What if I told you... I could never forget... no matter what happened.

My heart stopped, I stuffed the letter into my pocket then walked to my bedroom. I opened the door to see Keenan standing there in the middle of the floor, I sighed feeling the tears trying to escape from my eyes. I don't know if I should be happy or pissed, I don't know if these are tears of joy... or tears of anger. I don't know if I should kill him or kiss him, I'm torn in between two choices right now..

"Why..." Was all that was able to escape from my lips. He glazed his lips with his thick tounge and a smirked pulled at the corner of his lips. He stepped closer to me handing me the bouquet of flowers , dasiy's that were in his hands.

"I don't have an explanation for that... but you know.. I love you, and for you to stick with me even when you thought I lost my memory was some together forever type shit you know that. "

"I thought i lost you..." I whispered letting the tears that tried falling, fall. He used his thumbs to wipe them away, but I still wanted answers i was hurt but happy. Why would he lie?

"You didnt.... I didn't know if this was going to bring us closer or piss you off but whichever one happens, just know I'm not going no where okay? My memory or me period... Im not going any where. I've grown onto you too damn much to have that happen."

"I was patient with you..I cared for you.. I thought you were gone Keenan, I thought I would have to go on with my life without you. I cried myself to sleep for days."

"I know.. I'm sorry...baby."

"Yes..?"

"Do you love me?"

"I-I love you.."

:( Y'all was so sad lol ! I switched up on y'all.