38

Comment and vote. I'll do another update :3

I crawled deeper into the hole , good thing Ezra knew nothing about this hiding place. The door did open and I heard footsteps coming inside the closet. He pushed clothes and everything out the way but got frustrated when he didn't see me. I placed my hand over my mouth so he couldn't hear me breathing. "Damn Ahjah... Where are you?." He mumbled to himself kind of sounding sad. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. Not because of this situation but looking back on who he was before and who he is now.

Flash Back

"Love is such a strong word you know? You can't just throw it around if you don't mean it just to make someone feel better. " The tears rolled down my face. This is the third argument we've got into about him and these little bitches. I hate sharing and claiming he's only mine. Knowing that's not true.

"I do love you AJ ! I swear I do and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Take my phone , computer , iPad. I don't delete history so go through everything. I am not lying to you, don't let them bitches get to your head."

"So this video I'm not supposed to believe it's not you!? Ezra this looks exactly like you. I can't believe this." I dropped the phone on the floor and sniffled wiping the tears.

"It's not me. Just believe me. I really do love you and I mean it so much baby please." He told me pulling his arms around me tightly kissing my forehead. "I'd never do anything to hurt you. At least not intentional."

Flash Over

"Just wait until I get my hands on her." Ezra murmured lowly to himself as he walked out the closet shutting the door. I dropped my hand and peaked out to see he wasn't there. I crawled back inside pulling my knees to my chest awaiting the arrival of Keenan.

"Why don't you just leave her be bro? She don't want you no more." I heard the small voice of a boy or a teenager. He's probably grown man who sounds like a baby. I've met a few of those.

"I can't just leave her alone. She's been with that nigga and he put a ring on her finger. That's suppose to be me Marco! Mines!" Ezra wailed loudly.

"Calm down. She obviously doesn't love you anymore , I don't want to make it seem like I don't care for you bro. Cause I do care. Maybe you need some help."

"I need help Huh!?" It got real quiet for a while. Then a few gun shots rang through the house loudly , causing me to jump slightly at the sound. "Now look who needs help."

Ezra's gone crazy.

Keenan

Aaron and Alonzo pulled up at their mothers house right behind me. No one believed me when I said I knew where Ahjah was. So I just told them the address and if they wanted their sister to meet me there. I knew they would come anyways. I got out of the car as soon as they did, I told them to come but they still don't know Ez is behind this. I don't know if I should tell them now or later. We walked up the walkway of the house to only hear gun shots going off. Quickly we all pulled out the guns we had , cocking them.

"Now look who needs help." We heard the voice of someone behind the door. I raised my eyebrow turning to look at the guys and Alonzo looked shocked.

"Is that .. Ezra ?" He questioned as if he was shocked and disappointed at the same time. I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"I tried telling y'all. Check your boy but nah , he was too loyal to take her. Them bruises on him that looked like nail marks just was over looked. Ahjah's in there some where. Where at? I couldn't tell you but we have to get inside without being seen." I explained to them.