10

"My fathers a king pin."

When those words my whole facial expression changed. I am standing in a King Pin's house and I damn near ate his daughter out in a closet last night. I scratched my head letting the silence take over, she must've felt my discomfort so she let out a small chuckle. "I knew you'd be like that once I told you." She finished eating her food then set the plate down and came back over leaning back onto the railing with me. I set my unfinished plate down still not knowing what to say. "You're scared because you did some sexual shit to me last night? Don't worry my daddy isn't going to kill you as long as he doesn't find out. Which he won't because my brothers were doing their own dirt in the basement and we had our fun upstairs. The only people who know what we did in that room is the four people who was in there don't be scared or worried."

"Is your dad the type of father to scope a nigga out? Like, I don't want to be the one your dad has to give the whole run down too, like I'll kill you if you break her heart, or nigga don't hurt my daughter or I'll hurt you or shit like that."

"No silly." She laughed , I sighed in relief and placed my palm on my forehead. "You'll have to deal with my brothers on that note. My father doesn't deal with my relationships, so therefore my brothers are the fathers when it comes down to me dating. You don't have to worry about that though right? You don't look at me that type of way for real anyways."

"What if I told you I was looking at you that way and I was kind of starting to feel you?" I questioned, I was hoping she'd feel good about it you know to boost my confidence but she giggled placing her hand on my shoulder and leaning over to my ear.

"I'd say one taste had you craving more, and you just thinking with your dick and not your head." After she said that she exited the patio then went back inside the house with our plates in her hand. She had every right to feel like that since the other night my shyness took over me and I got all tongue tied when she was trying to tell me she was kind of feeling me. I don't blame a lot of girls when they push themselves away from me because they only do it because they don't want to seem like the only one putting effort in the relationship I guess. It's just i need a lot of time to fully open up to someone and I have to be ready for commitment. That's a hard thing for me to do since when I was younger a lot happened, things never went the way I wanted them too and the bullying was out of control. I need her to know that, but it seems as though it's going to be a while before she fully understands that.

I followed her inside, no one was in the kitchen and no one was in the living room but Layla and Darrel. I walked over to the couch and stood near Darrel. "I got to go home, I'll hit you up later bro." He nodded dapping me up then I said bye to the girls before leaving out the house going over to my car.

~

"You don't understand that if I don't want to have sex with you I don't have too!" I heard my neighbors arguing once again about the same thing. It's either sex or drugs with them two and quite frankly it's getting really old, I'm tired of hearing them yelling. It's not like I live in some ghetto ass apartments, it's actually nice ones not too far from the tattoo shop. I live here with Darrel but this nigga stay at Layla house lately, just reminding me how alone I am. I could go out, I could get me some bitches but I choose not too. I am the more weirdest nigga anyone could ever meet, I'm insecure about a lot of shit but then I turn around and be a whole different person once people get to know me. I stuck my golden key into the doorknob and turned it, I did the same with the top lock before pushing the door open. I went inside, shut the door and locked it turning the lights on in the process. For two grown ass men who's been sloppy their whole lives we manage to keep a clean looking house. Well, everything but the rooms, I know my room is kind of a mess, but I don't trip because that's the way I like it.

I walked inside my room pulling off the white T I had on my body, I threw it into the hamper by the bathroom. Soon as I sat down onto the bed in my room, I dropped my book bag onto the floor and laid back onto the bed with my phone on my chest. It started ringing out of no where startling me a little bit. I picked up the phone looking down at the caller ID. It read Dee, I groaned and answered the phone. "She's outside have fuuuuun." With that he hung up the phone. I groaned didn't know what I was getting myself into.I pushed myself out the bed when I heard the little knocks on the door , I didn't even bother to put on no shirt, I just walked to the door and i couldn't believe who it was when I opened the door.