27

2 Years Later

My bikini was basically like a thong in the back or it was just my huge ass was swallowing it. Keenan tried his best to stay walking behind me while we walked on this beach. We decided to take a vacation. When my brother had left everything changed. I haven't seen him in two years but he will call from an unknown number every once in a while. Once my mother heard about my fathers death she wanted nothing to do with any of us anymore. That's fine , once she came for my boyfriend we weren't related anymore anyways.

I didn't feel bad when Zo told me he killed my dad because growing up was pure hell. My father treated my brother more like his workers than his kids. He used to pistol whip them , physically fight them , he even stabbed them a couple times. Told them they needed to be prepared for anything out in them streets. When I was growing up he would beat me telling me not to leave the house ever. He used to throw me around and punch on me like a punching bag. I was always told I needed to be tough like a boy. It's way more to it but right now is not the time to be even explaining it all.

"Baby." Keenan whispered into my neck. I giggled laying my arms against his as we walked closer to the water so I could get my feet wet. "You love me ?

"Yeah why wouldn't I ?" My feet ran back and forth across the cold water. The wet sand got between my toes causing me to make a disgusted face. I hate wet sand so much.

"I'm just asking because your little mean ass acts as if you don't love me or something. You're so mean to me." I turned around to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You take my meaness too serious. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you okay? Like I love you so much you mean everything to me. Three years of my life has been devoted to loving you and I hope it's many more. I never want to let you go."

"I'm happy you said that because hold on." He pulled away from me going into his trunks pockets. He looked like he was having a hard time finding what he was looking for, when he found it he dropped down to one knee looking up at me. He showed off a little orange box that had my name on it. He opened it , there was a huge diamond ring in there. "Never had the courage to do this, never had the courage to do anything really. The fact that a girl like you wanted to be with a guy like me really made me feel happy inside. If my father was here today he'd be proud of me for having such a beautiful woman in my life. I didn't write out a whole speech and I see people crowding so my face is probably turning red but will you do me the honors of being my wife?"

I was stuck, my hands were dead over my mouth and tears fell from my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk but no words dared to come out. I just nodded my head fast like a maniac and he stood to his feet placing the ring onto my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his wrapped around my waist. "I love you." I whispered before planting multiple kisses onto his lips.

-

"HE GOT YOU A RING AHH!" Layla screamed looking at it, we were on face time while she was at work in the shop. We expanded a little bit so we have more wokers now, it's easier because no we can take vacations and stuff. We won't even have to worry about loosing money or anything in that nature.

"Yes girl, I'm so happy like every time I look it I'm ready to cry." I looked down at it shining in the nights sky. Sitting under the stars on this balcony is calming me down because I'm too hype about being engaged. I'm only twenty, I would have never thought my life would be like this at age twenty.

"So when are you guys getting married? When are you coming home? I miss you soo much!" Layyla whined , I giggled pushing my hair back over my shoulders.

"We should be coming home soon but we haven't talked about when the wedding will be, but I've been looking at wedding stuff already. I'm too geeked off this and I can't wait until I walk down the isle. Hopefully I can have it some where that Zo will be able to come because I miss him."

"We all miss him but you have to let things be the way they are. I know you miss him more than anything, it's a bond between you two that no one else has, but you have to just let things ride out mamas." She was right, sadly she was mostly always right I just miss him so much. It's not fair that he can't be here with me when I want him too. "I have to go do a couple piercings, I love you sis."

"Love you more byee." We both waved then the video chat disconnected. "ugh."

"What's wrong baby?." I heard Keenan's voice behind me so I turned to look at him. I rested my chin against my hands and he sat down right in front of me.

"Nothing I'm fine." He glared at me. I just giggled pulling his face to mines kissing his lips softly. "I'm serious , I'm just happy about us and then sad about ZO again. I'll get over it hopefully , he will pop back up sooner or later."

"You're right so let's go inside to watch a movie or something. " he pulled me to my feet and we both walked into the bedroom. I dropped down onto the bed watching him grab hold of the controller for the xbox kneict. "Baby what you want to watch?"

"I don't know but come here. I'm not too sure if I want to watch anything." He came closer to me and I pulled him on top of me.

"Good thing you never took this bikini off. It won't be hard for me to get you undressed, since this the only night you didn't want to dress like a nun." He started sprinkling kisses across my neck softly.

We've been having sex for the last five days every night. Good thing we're using protection because I don't think we even need a child just yet. It'll be nice to have a couple little ones running around but I think we should do that when the time is right, and the right time is not now. We've talked about it and yes he's gotten mad. He tried to get me pregnant but it didn't work so I was like how about not right now.

Keenan's the type to want about three kids and I'm the type who only wants about two when I'm like twenty- five. I think we should at least wait until after we're engaged for a little bit to have a child. I want to be settled and ready before I can take care of a child but he doesn't understand that.

"You're not into this.." Keenan looked down at me and I sighed grabbing his face. "Don't force yourself to have sex. What you thinking about the baby again?"

"No I'm not thinking about the baby again, I'm just .. I'm.. yeah I'm thinking about the baby again." He sighed rolling off of me. I jumped right up onto him straddling his waist. "But it's nothing I swear come on."

"Nah I'm chillin' catch me tomorrow or something." He mumbled pushing me off of him and rolling onto his stomach. I sucked my teeth standing to my feet then leaving out the room I'd rather sleep in the living room area then. Fuck it.