4

You ever see someone and think damn I hope I never have to see that person a day in my life again? Well that's how I feel right now , Little does anyone know I've dated the youngest dope boy out in the streets right now. He's best friends with my twin brother and I was stupid enough to date him in high school. We broke up senior year, we both graduated early, only because we both were on honor roll all through high school, and our grades were a1. We graduated high school at the age of sixteen, lucky us huh? I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I mean his pretty grayish/blue eyes, all his tattoos and just everything about him has always been perfect. We broke up of course due to him cheating on me with some white girl, my friends kept saying he did that because he's white but bullshit. She rubbed up on him for the longest i guess he wanted to see why she kept doing it. I mean I fought him, like seriously fought him then ignored him until I guess now.. "You two know each other?" Keenan pushed me out my thoughts, I rolled my eyes and shook my head no.

"Yeah I know her, she actually did the tattoo that's on my arm and her names thats on my side. Right Ah-bae." His lips formed into a smirk. I groaned in frustration turning around on my heels then walking down to the room I was set up in. I felt him hot on my trail, I don't know what it is about him but it's like he's always made me feel a certain way.

"Ezra why do you always feels as though you need to pop up into my life? We were over in the 12th and i wanted nothing to do with you afterwards." I closed the door when he walked in then felt my body being lifted up off the floor. I looked down scolding him , his eyes were on mines hard.

"You're always going to be the apple of my eyes ma, remember that. " He set me on my feet letting me go finish up setting up my things to do his tattoo. I grabbed the needle and he sat down in the chair in front of me. "Can you do the fire flames under your name and I want a bomb ass star with Crystal's name in it."

"Oh yeah I heard about her, sorry about your lost." I mumbled turning on the machine, he shrugged his shoulders leaning back and pulling his shirt off his body. When he did that I got right to work on what I was suppose to be doing, I felt his eyes on me as I did so. He didn't show any type pain, I mean I wouldn't either we've been getting tattoos since we were younger.

It took around an hour and a half to finish the tattoos I was asked to do. When I was adding the finishing touches his phone started to ring but he kept declining. Probably one of his hoes, he acts as if I don't know everything his smart ass is about. I pushed the needle into his skin while I colored the small parts of the fire red to make it more realistic looking. I dabbed a cloth against it gently getting the access paint up off of it then finishing it up. When I was finished I rubbed the ointment on both of them then covered them up. He threw his shirt over his shoulder standing to his feet, he dropped seven 100 dollar bill into my hand and I shook my head throwing them all back his way except two. "You may need this, don't be flaunting around money you need for rend broke ass." I snarled angrily at him. Every time I see him he throwing money around , I know he got it like that but don't shower me with money. He knows who my daddy is and if I need the bread I can get it from someone I want too, not someone I want to get out my life.

"You're so fucking mean , this why we fucking broke up!" He snapped at me, making me flinch at the tone of his voice. When he yelled his voice got really high to the point his voice wasn't as deep as it usually is and I never understood that, I used to think it was cute.

"No we broke up because you fucking cheated ! Good Bye ! Get out I hate you so fucking much Ezra!" I screamed at him pushing him out of the room. He chuckled walking down the hall, I followed behind him soon after he sent Kennan a head nod then left out. I crossed my arms throwing the money onto the counter for the cash register not even wanting to take the tip only because he gave it.

"Your tip ma!" Darrel yelled and I waved him off going back to he room to clean my stuff up. I shut the door behind me and sighed heavily.

~

I looked at the back of Kennan's head while he talked to one of his other male customers. He was alright, he wasn't cute as Keenan though , his eyes were pretty but that's about the only thing attractive on him in my opinion. his skin was brown just like mines and everything it's just his face was not appealing at all. I've been here all day and I've done one person but it feels as if I been working here for a minute now. Darrel talks too much , and tries flirting with me when obviously I'm no where near interested. Then we have Keenan who is beyond compare gorgeous , but this boy doesn't talk. I'll flirt with him but all he does is smile a little hen walk away. It makes me feel awkward as stupid for even thinking it was okay to even flirt.

"This one of my soon to be workers right here, she really good." Keenan walked over to me. I show cased a small smile when the guy sent me a head nod.

"You got to do a tattoo for me one day ma, something big and nice to go on my chest. I always wanted a pretty bitch writing on my chest." I scrunched my face up. Darrel as Keenan both looked a the guy like he was crazy.

"Ayo Mack , first off this is a lady a woman , not not bitch. You not gone come up in my shop and disrespect my worker , if you gone call her out her name than there is the door right there." Keenan said to the man sternly. "Mack" Snickered and made his way to the door then left out.

"He lucky you said something because I was about to get his ass. Bouta one to step on his face , hit the nae nae then maybe whip all up on that nigga. he don't know what he was about to get himself into." Darrel literally did every dance move he named while he explained what he was going to do so I laughed.

"You're a mess. " I informed him trying to stoop my laughs and holding my stomach.

"Welcome to the team, it's me who's the mess, Keenan's the quiet guy and then you the pretty girl. It's a squaaaad." He nudged me before making his way over to the register.

"So I'm fully working here now?" Keenan nodded.

"You only get one strike though ma, don't bring no causing trouble ass niggas to my shop and don't be doing free tattoos on the premises, that can be done at home, but if those are followed then... Welcome to Ink Hall."

Next chapters will be longer and changed up a bit. Ahjah in the MM , Keenan in chapter 1 MM.