𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"Father, I'm not a child anymore!"

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"How many times must I tell you, Y/N, It's dangerous to go with them," Philza stated to the young woman. She scoffed, "Father, I'm twenty years old! I have no need for your protection anymore!"

"That may be, but you've never even been past the creek, Y/N! I'm not going to let you start a nation miles away," Phil looked at the woman, watching her become angrier at every single one of his responses.

"Then I'll leave on my own! You stay here with Techno! I'm going with Will and Tommy," She screamed back. Phil's wings twitched behind him, "You take a step out of that door, young lady, do not expect me to ever come for you if you cry!"

Y/N's face twisted into an ugly smirk, "Good." Her foot stepped outside of the door and onto the stepping stones outside of the house. She turned and left the house entirely, not turning back. She heard the yells of her at her behind her, calling her back. Y/N ignored Phil, eager to begin a new era of her life, An era of freedom from her home. The large wings that she possessed basically tried to fly away from anticipation.

Afterwalking into the woods, she pulled the compass that Wilbur had given her from her pocket. She watched the needle point straight ahead, signaling she was heading in the correct direction.

Y/N spread her large wings and flew from the ground, through the canopy of the leaves, watching the compass needle rattle from her abrupt flight. As she flew across the treetops, she eventually came across a little van. Around it stood large blackstone walls. She saw people in front of it, about six people. Y/N landed upon the walls, listening to the conversations of the people by the van.

"Where is she, Wilbur? I'm excited to see her again!"

"She's coming, Tubbo."

Definitely Wilbur, she thought. Y/N stretched her wings before jumping off the walls and gliding to the group. The first one to see her was Tommy, her youngest brother. Tommy pointed out the girl to Tubbo, his best friend, and Wilbur, Y/N's older brother.

Wilbur spun around only to be tackled by the winged female, both of them immediately falling to the ground. "Good afternoon, Will," Y/N said, laughing. Wilbur returned her laughter, "Good afternoon, Y/N!"