𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛:𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"We have to go, Y/N

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"We have to go, Y/N. George just whispered something to me,
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Dream said after the two were agreeing terms with L'Manburg. Y/N sighed, holding her arms to her chest, "Why couldn't you stay put?"

"Well," Dream started, "I don't know. For some reason, I felt like I had to be there with you. I felt like if I wasn't, you would leave."

Y/N looked down at her feet, "I don't know, Dream, I don't think I would. You put my family's lives on the line. I wouldn't make a stupid decision when those are the terms."

Dream looked at Y/N, noticing that tears were falling down the sides of her face, "Hey, are you okay?"

"No! No, I'm not okay! Why do I feel so conflicted?! I feel like I have to be with you now even though my family is there! I feel like I have to be with both," She raised her voice, choking on her words.

Dream carefully placed both his hands on her shoulders, leaning down to be at her eye level, "I get it, you want to live one life, but have to agree with the one you have. I've been there."

Y/N sniffled, "You have?" Dream stood up, meeting his full height of six foot three, "I have."

The two walked in silence toward the house in the woods. Sapnap and George were sat on the porch as the two entered the clearing of the trees.

George was the first to speak up, "Dream, Y/N. How did it go today?"

Y/N shuffled a bit closer, "My country has gained its independence. In return, the Dream Team has gained Tommy's two disks, Cat and Melohi, and myself as a member."

Dream stepped forward, "Y/N has full permission to leave this house and venture the DreamSMP, but she is unable to enter L'Manburg without my supervision and permission."

Sapnap chuckled, "Shit, all that went down today?"

Y/N nodded and turned to him, "Yeah. Sapnap, how do you feel about having a girl on your side, hm?"

"I could beat you up in three seconds," He shrugged.

Y/N chuckled darkly, "Oh, I bet you can. In fact, I will bet on it. You and me, tomorrow at sunrise, by the weird UFO thing."