𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"..."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Sunshine seeped through the glass panes onto Y/N's face, waking her slightly. Her eyes were squinted and her hair was a mess.

The last thing she could remember was passing out in the prison after being strapped to a wall. How was she home?

The soft snores next to her grabbed her attention.

Y/N smiled lightly when she saw Clay, his face smashed into the pillow, drool dripping down his cheek.

In that split second, she felt something in her heart. It was the feeling of a certain connection.  Love.

Her hand made its way to the corner of his mouth, wiping away the spit that was running there and wiping it on the covers. Clay slightly smiled in his sleep, reaching forward to pull Y/N into his chest.

She snuggled into him, the warmth radiating off his skin making her feel a bit tired again.

Y/N felt his breath quicken a bit as he groaned awake.

"Good morning, Clayton," she whispered, still huddled to his chest.

Dream began to speak, sending a small chuckle, "good morning, beautiful."

Gods, his morning voice is so pretty.

"How are you feeling," he asked, sitting up in his spot, bringing Y/N with him.

She sat up beside him, before wincing and grabbing her wing, "It- It hurts."

Clay leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Let's have someone check it out, yeah? Just make sure it isn't infected."

"Okay," Y/N said, kissing him quickly before getting out of the bed.

She was wearing... well, basically nothing. Just underwear and a loose T-shirt. She will never know how Clay managed to do that without waking her.

Y/N started her morning duties; getting dressed, brushing her teeth.

Once she was done, she opened the door to her and Clay's room, where he was standing, mask in hand. "Come on, let's go get this fixed," he said, taking her hand in his.

The two walked out her front door and made their way through the woods into New L'Manburg. "Wait, Clay, I don't think I'm supposed to be here-"

"Why are you out of the prison," Fundy yelled at the two as they entered the city. "She's injured, Fundy. Besides, Sam let her go," Clay argued back.

The fox-hybrid's jaw ticked as he went to grab Y/N's arm, "You're coming with me, bitch."

Dream lunged forward, punching Fundy across the face, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Fundy backed off, intimidated by Dream's strength.

"Come on, Y/N, let's go see Niki," Clay said with no emption. The two walked away from the scene, leaving Fundy standing awkwardly.

Walking into Niki's bakery during the morning was the equivalent of swimming at night; almost an ethereal feeling.

Clay yelled out, "Hello? Niki?" With a smile in her face, Niki came into the front of her bakery and gasped upon seeing Y/N there. Based on her reaction, she must've heard the rumors about Y/N being imprisoned.

"My gods, Y/N," Niki exclaimed, running up to her, and holding her face in her hands, "Are you okay?! Techno sent me a letter about how you were shot down and-"

"I'm okay. Thank you for asking and being worried, Niki," Y/N explained softly, embracing her in a hug.

"So! What brings you both here this morning," Niki said, backing away.

Clay and Y/N looked at each other before Y/N extended her injured wing outward, exposing the deep cut for Niki to see.

"Oh no! Here let's get this wrapped up and cleaned," she said, worried, while moving Y/N into the back of her bakery, Dream following behind the two.

Niki sat her down on a counter, leaving for a split second only to come back with potions and bandages held in her arms.

It was a quick fix. Niki stitched the wound after cleaning it and sent them on their way, smiling and waving as they walked away.

Of course, with a bit of Y/N's persuasion, Dream got a warm loaf of bread for lunch. It only cost them a few iron ingots, which thankfully Dream had stocked.

The two made their way home, holding hands as they wandered the streets.

The couple gained a few glances, stares, comments. But they were above it. They were, after all, the strongest duo on the DreamSMP lands.

Once they reached the house, the pair stepped inside. Y/N couldn't help but let her mind wander as they sat down on the sofa and sat there for hours together.

'Gods, he looks so good today...'

Dream was thinking the same about her,

'I love this girl with my whole heart.'

Clay moved closer to Y/N, facing towards her and catching her lips with his.

The two were passionately kissing, tongues fighting each other for dominance. They sunk down so they were both laying horizontally, Y/N laying on top of Clay.

It continued like that for a few minutes before Y/N stopped Clay and pulled away from him, "Clay, please."

"Please what, princess?"

Butterflies erupted in her stomach at the sentence, her face growing cherry red.  "I- uh-" she gulped, mentally cursing herself for getting all flustered at three words.

"All red now, are we," Clay teased, "Do you like that?"

Y/N nodded lightly, eyes looking to the right as she bit her bottom lip.

Clay grabbed her jaw, bringing her attention back to him, "Look at me."

She looked at him with her E/C eyes, pupils blown wide with lust. It made Dream flustered to see what he could do to her.

"I love you, Y/N Soot," He whispered, "But I cant do this tonight."

He moved her off of his waist and walked out the front door.

As for Y/N, she was just left in shock. 'Can't..?'

She got up off the couch, still confused to all hell, "What is he doing?"

She laid down on her bed.

Clay had been distant lately. It was scary to Y/N.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"God, what the fuck is he doing."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

1019 words︎☻︎

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Hello! It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry for that.

I've been incredibly busy with school and traveling to take my siblings to college, so I've been going through a lot of stress recently.

But just remember I love all of you so much, and seeing new comments and votes brightens my day.

I hope the best for everyone here, especially with the end of 2021 coming sooner than ever!

Have a great day, and stay healthy!

-Autumn🌙💙