𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑. (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑.

𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙱𝙾𝙻.

☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎"

☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎
"...What did he do to you,"
☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎

Dream spoke, reaching out to touch her face gently, seeing in her face that she was hurt.

Y/N leaned into his touch, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, "He took something that I can never get back..."

Something clicked in Dream. He was picking it up slowly.

"Your- Your innocence..? Your... Virginity," he asked, a little shaken.

Y/N nodded slowly, refraining from making  eye contact with Dream.

His face darkened for a second, "...Did you want it? Did you ask for it?"

"Ask?! CLAY, HE FUCKING RAPED ME!"

Dream suddenly allowed the situation to hit him, tears starting to form in his eyes.

Y/N couldn't pinpoint exactly why he started to cry, she figured it was out of anger, or pity.

Clays hands balled up into fists, curling over his eyes, "I- I could've- If I was just- I COULD'VE HELPED YOU!"

Clay bashed his hands onto the floor beside him, causing small dents to be made in the hardwood flooring.

The two sat there, tears falling from both of their faces, apart from each other.

Suddenly, Clay enveloped her in a hug, "I'm sorry, you never did anything wrong. It was Schlatt, not you."

Y/N carefully hugged him back, "I know."

"Look at me," Clay said, grabbing her chin and turning her face towards his, the space between them being inches apart.

He stopped, looking into her E/C eyes, still noticing the red outer ring.

Something else was wrong with them. They were dilated, "Did... Did you drink anything..?"

"N-No, why," Y/N asked in return to his suspicions.