𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕.

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕.
𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙾𝙾

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"This isn't what they planned,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"This isn't what they planned,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N whispered as Schlatt lost control on the podium.

It had been two weeks since Jschlatt had come around to L'Manburg. So much had happened.

After Schlatt had learned what Wilbur and Tommy were really intending with their presidency, he had gone off the rails crazy, claiming that he would start yet another party, "Schlatt2020".

The whole election took place the next week. The voting percentages came in as such:

POG2020 had 45% of the popular vote.
SWAG2020 had 32%
SCHLATT2020 had collected 14%
COCONUT2020 had collected 9%

But, behind the public eyes' back, Schlatt and Quackity had made a deal,

They would pool the votes together.

Meaning, Schlatt had won. He had 46% of the vote.

"Well, that was pretty easy," Schlatt whispered into the microphone, beginning his inauguration speech, "When I came here, I looked every L'Manburgian in the eyes and i said, 'You listen here, things are gonna be a lot different around here,'"

A weary pause filled the crowd.

"So I say we start changing things."

Schlatt began to laugh, grasping at his deep brown horns, "MY FIRST DECREE," he smiled maniacally, "AS THE PRESIDENT! THE EMPEROR... OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY,"

Another pause.

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIPS OF WILBUR SOOT, AND TOMMYINNIT!"

"No," Y/N whispered from the crowd. She spun around to Wilbur, "Go, go! Now! Go!"

"GET 'EM OUTA HERE," Schlatt cried.

Everyone turned to Wilbur, pulling out crossbows and swords.

Y/N shoved Tommy, "GO! I'LL FUCKING FOLLOW JUST GO!"

The two booked it out of the country whilst being shot at by the mob.

Y/N and Niki turned to Punz, who landed a bow strike onto Wilbur's left arm as he was rounding a corner. Y/N struck him down with the back of her sword, successfully pissing him off.