𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"So, you finally decided to show up?"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"So, you finally decided to show up?"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N turned to see Techno crossing his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. He sighed, obviously disappointed, "I'm hearing you were with Dream? Is that correct, Y/N?"

Y/N slowly nodded, becoming more and more shy at Techno's infuriation. "What are we going to do with you," Techno asked quietly, beginning to move closer the Y/N.

He placed his hand on her cheek, making sure that she knew he wasn't upset.

"My dear sister, he's using you."

Y/N immediately perked her head forward, a confused expression on her face, "How?"

"You really are blind, aren't you? He's using you to get closer to Tommy, me, and Will."

'No, No, Dream wouldn't do that to me... He loves me...'

"Shut the hell up, Techno. You don't understand Dream like I do," Y/N spat at her brother. Techno narrowed his eyes at the shorter woman, becoming infuriated with her response.

"You're really going to fight with me about this?! What are you, his fucking whore?!"-

Y/N flinched at the last word.

No one had ever called her that, but she knew damn well what it meant. "What did you say to me," Y/N said, oddly calm, quiet.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean,"-

"You meant it. Don't lie to me. Don't try to get yourself out of it."

She turned and walked away, tears prickling the corners of her eyes. Stopping outside of Manburg, she punched the wall of Eret's tower.

"FUCK THIS," she screamed at nothing, allowing anger to take over her. Every one of her nerves were on their wit's end, causing her to just want to attack anything.

Y/N turned to her right, where George stood, absolutely shocked.

"Go away, Gogy," Y/N whined out, not wanting to let the millions of voices take over her mind.

George wouldn't budge, only causing the voices to grow louder, and louder, never seizing or stalling.

Suddenly, Y/N wasn't in control of herself, instead, it was someone that had never been seen by anyone except her opponents.