𝙌𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"Oh thank the lord, you're awake!"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Oh thank the lord, you're awake!"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Niki embraced Y/N as she groaned awake. "Wh-What happened," Y/N asked Niki who was already calling for Wilbur.

"Oh! You took a blow to the head," Niki stated, "follow my finger for me."

Niki dragged her finger in front of Y/N's face. She followed with her eyes. "Good! No concussion." Niki went to write in a book on the bedside table.

Y/N looked around the room she was in. It was lined with bunk beds with white sheets and pillows. Small windows covered the walls. Upon every pillow we're small, wrapped peppermints.

"Niki," Y/N asked, "Do you take care of the barracks?" Niki nodded, "I do! Why do you ask, sweetheart?"

"I like the way you set mints out for everyone. I can tell you care," Y/N smiled back.

Just then, Wilbur came barreling through the door to the barracks. He ran up to Y/N and hugged her quickly. Tommy ran in after Will, out of breath.

"Are you ok," Wilbur asked. Y/N only hummed in response. "Good," he said, "No more stealth missions for you."

"Well I think I'm the only one who can even execute the order in the first place, dickhead," Y/N spat back.

Wilbur sighed, "Good to see you're doing better, dumbass."

Tommy then approached Y/N's bunk, "Do you remember anything useful, Y/N?"

"Yes... Dream, George, and Sapnap are looking for- for me. They say I'll be a useful addition if they turn me against L'manburg."

Wilbur and Tommy exchanged a worried look before Tommy dragged Wilbur outside of the barracks.

"What if they succeed, Will? What if they do manage to turn her against us," Tommy asked Wilbur. Wilbur only stared at him in shock, "If they do, all hell will break loose. She's incredibly powerful, Tommy. More than we can ever know. Techno trained her to be better than him."

The two sat in silence.

Inside the barracks, Y/N was stressed out enough. The thought of the Dream Team taking her away from her family was tearing her apart. Niki had left behind Will and Tommy to go grab something, leaving Y/N alone.