𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚖.

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚖.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"We don't know what she is actually capable of,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"We don't know what she is actually capable of,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N heard someone say. She was slowly regaining consciousness after falling from the sky.

What happened again? Why did her spine feel broken in half?

'I cant do this anymore.'

Her eyes drifted closed, her head spinning. She could feel the blood draining from her wing, the puncture wound growing more and more infected as she was there against her will.

The sound of shifting boots and fabric filled her hollowed head. Y/N's eyes were open, but lowly hooded; weak, tired.

A hot substance burned her skin, but why move? It's better than the numb cold that bit her fingertips.

She felt herself being hoisted up, being sat up straight, facing toward a man with a golden mask and deep green hair.

"Hey... You're awake. Just stay still, okay," the man asked, clamping two black shackles down onto both of her wrists. She was then turned to face her back toward the man, receiving four more shackles to hold her wings in place.

Next came the one around her neck, then the ones around her ankles. Every shackle was another pound for her frail body to hold.

Gods, it was too much. One more shackle and she might've actually fallen apart.

Sam didn't care. Because Fundy had lied to him about everything she did, what she stood for. He lied about her principals, her methods of life, her morals.

But why?

All Y/N had done for Fundy was love him unconditionally. Why would he ever turn his back to her?-

——

"I wish Uncle Techno were here," Fundy spoke with a soft sadness.

Y/N and him were seated upon the walls of L'Manburg, enjoying the sun set on another day.

"Your Uncle Techno is a very busy man, Fundy," Y/N said, rubbing the soft, ginger hair that sat upon his head.

A deep sigh was heard from her nephew, "I want him to train me, Aunt Y/N."

She tensed, "I know, but he's busy right now. Him and grandpa have to run a far away empire! Maybe I can get him to show you."