𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"Schlatt, you've become weak."

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

She never thought it would end like this. With everyone in the drug van, Schlatt sat up in front of her feet, beer bottle in hand.

A fire of rage engulfed her mind, causing her to point her sword directly at his throat. Schlatt jumped back, startled heavily by her move.

"Please! I don't want to die, Y/N," He called out. She was emotionless, staring down at him with a blank face.

With a yell, she threw down her sword, the metal hitting the ground with a loud clatter. She leaned down and grabbed his collar, lifting him up to her height, "You..." She began to chuckle, "You think I'll just let you live? You think I can let you go after what you've done to me?"

Schlatt's eyes reflected a deep horror, franticly scanning her face. She then forcefully released him, watching as he thumped to the ground.

He then stood on his own as everyone came running in behind Y/N, weapons out. "Just a reminder, Schlatt," Y/N said, standing taller, "Karma's a bitch. It'll always come back at you."

She stepped back, allowing the everyone else a look at Schlatt. She chuckled under her breath, turned, and began to announce, "This! This, citizens of Manburg, is your great president! A sick, twisted man who takes advantage of girls such as myself! Let that sink in!"

Everyone's eyes turned to either rage or sadness, locked onto the ram. His eyes were still frantic.

Everyone began to argue with Schlatt as Y/N moved towards Dream, who was sitting up on the roof of the van. She wanted to get away from Schlatt without leaving the scene altogether.

Dream wrapped his arms around her torso, "It's okay. I promise."

Y/N snuggled her face into his chest, taking in his scent; mahogany and citrus. It always seemed to calm her.

She wanted to keep her eyes from Schlatt. Even looking at him brought back the memories that fed her nightmares.

So, when she heard panic from inside the van, she was incredibly hesitant to look.

When she did, she saw Schlatt, laying on the floor, clutching his chest. Watching him squirm before laying still.

She climbed down into the van and walked to his body, slightly kicking to make sure he was actually dead.