Starbucks

"Geez, that was close," Clay said, wiping his forehead. "You guys almost made us die."

"You better get used to it," I said, shrugging.

"Guys! We have to get Trenton to the hospital!" Drew said, kneeling by the very very much bleeding man.

"He looks a little bit dead already," Kayla said. "And I'm done with hospitals. Can't you just kill him?"

The Rays gaped at her. "What?!"

"It's called putting him out of his misery," She huffed.

Trenton slowly nodded. "Pain. Too much pain."

"I am NOT shooting you," Drew said, then walked away in a storm.

"I'll do it!" Kayla yelled, grabbing a gun.

We all stepped back a safe distance away.

Trenton waved to us, and it was kind of creepy how he knew he was going to die and just accepted that. And that Kayla had a gun in her hand.

"Byyeeeeeeee," Kayla said, then shot. Trenton went limp. She shot again, then again.

"Okay! He's dead!" Clay said.

"Sorry, I just like shooting," Kayla said, walking away from the unmoving body.

I shivered. That girl can not be trusted.

"We should get rid of the body," Cole said, looking solomn.

"I am done looking at dead bodies," I said. "Can we just hide it behind a tree and leave?"

No one thought of any other idea, so we just did that. Cole thought that we should say something nice about him, so he said a few things that might have triggered a litttle tears. It didn't last long, though, and we silently piled back in their truck and headed back to the secret apartment place.

We entered the door and I went to the kitchen, grabbing some pretzels, but then put them down, remembering the dead body.

"We're leaving for London tomorrow," Clay said. None of the Rays had spoken since the "funeral." "You guys will have to figure out what to do after we leave. We're certantly not sacrificing one of our guys again to save you."

"Hey! It's not our fault that we have a pyscotic Ginger on our asses!" Liam yelled, crossing his arms.

"You're lucky we've protected you so far," Clay said. "Plus, I hear the girls in London are even hotter than you girls."

"is that even possible?" Kayla said, and I grinned.

"So what are we supposed to do? Jean could kill us or hug us or kill us!" Kayla said. "He's so moody, like a hormone teen."

"I don't know," Drew said. "Figure it out. I would suggust getting as far away as him as possible."

"You mean, a new continent?" I asked, excited. Paris was getting a little old, anyway, even being one of the best cities.

"I don't think there's a continent left that we haven't been on," Harry said.

"How bout this-" Drew said. "We'll take you to the airport and send you somewhere tonight, but after that don't expect any more favors. And if that crazy ginger is there, we're out."

"Deal," We all said.

We packed up our very, very few belongings and headed to the Paris Airport. It was extremely big, with polished white floors and clean counters. It reminded me of the movie Taken, and that kinda freaked me out. But at least it wasn't like we were with complete strangers... oh, wait.

"So where are we headed?" Kayla asked, pulling her hair back.

"How abouttt," Liam looked up at the flight boarding screen. "Canada?"

"Canada? Like with the moose and the syrup?" I asked, turning my head.

"Yeah, why not?" Liam replied.

"Okay, we'll go buy your tickets, stay here and DO NOT LEAVE!" Clay said,  and Cole and Drew folloed him.

"We should buy some food," I said.

"STARBUCCCKSSS!!" Kayla yelled. I furiously nodded and followed her to the small store next to a gift shop and a Panda Express. Harry and Liam lagged on behind us.

"Aw, everything's written in French," Kayla groaned.

I looked at the pictues, the only things I could understand. Language wouldn't stop me from getting Starbucks. "Hey, dude?" I asked, getting a cashiers attention. I pointed to a picture of what looked like a mocha frappachino. "Can I get that?"

He turned his head, but I think he understood me, so he got me a frappachino as well as a muffin. We all ordered a drink and side and sat down at a small couch nearby.

"What did I say?!" A voice called as we were in the middle of a taste of heaven.

I swivled around to see Clay, his face fuming.

"We don't listen," Kayla said, licking whipped cream with her straw.

"Yeah, I've noticed," Clay said. "We got your tickets. The flight leaves in ten minutes, so you better hurry." He handed the tickets to us. "See you... probably, hopefully, never." He smiled at Kayla then headed away.

"Bye Marisaaaa," Drew said, grinning at me. "Goodbye kiss?"

"Goodbyeeeee," I said, more interested in the muffin.

He huffed and followed the Rays away.

"Let's go to Canadaaaaa!" Liam said, hopping up.