Chicken Wars and Roof Diving

Seriously, we should've done this makeover thing a long time ago. Liam looked absolutley completly and utterly perfect, Harry looked really great as well, and Kayla looked DECENT. Whoaaa. Weird. And I felt like was actually now a little closer to being good enough for Liam.

"You look amazing," Liam said as we walked out of the store, still roaming the streets.

I felt my face blush. "Thanks. And duh you look great."

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I felt like I was soaring.

I noticed Kayla and Harry walking a litlte closer together, mumbling to each other. Whattt wasss goinnnggg on??? I hated not knowing.

Quad, after a lot of begging, let us wander into a frozen yogurt place like puppies, our eyes wide as the flavors and toppings swirled around us. I chose Red Velvet yogurt covered in chocolate chips, Kayla chose Pumpkin Spice, Liam chose strawberry with gummies, and Harry chose dark chocolate.

"Oh my godd I love Greece," I said, taking a huge spoonful in.

 We finished up our yogurt and headed back to the hotel.

Jean was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels and eating chips. He saw us and his eyes widened. "Dammmmm..." I glared at him, "Is what a beaver builds."

I sighed.

"Seriously, you guys look pretty good," Jean said, and Dester scowled, who was sitting down next to him.

Kayla and I walked away into the other bedroom, turning on the TV. "I don't want to take this stuff off," I said, looking in the mirror. "At least they gave us some makeup samples to take. But I wanna walk around more and have people look at us!"

"I think enough guys eyed you guys, you can take the stuff off," Harry said, smiling.

I sighed, and Kayla said, "Yay," And ran to the bathroom.

We all decided to go down to the pool, which was open till midnight. They had supplied us with bikini's at the makeover, and mine was a light blue one with criss-cross straps in the back and Kayla's was a light pink one.

Liam flew his shirt off and did a cannon ball right into the pool, creating a huge splash, and the nearby people eyed him. I smiled and dove in right after him, then Kayla and Harry came in.

"Guys! We should do a chicken war!" Liam said.

"What's that?" Kayla said.

"Where a person goes on top of another and there's two teams and you try to knock the people on the other team down."

"Sounds funnn," Harry said. "Girls on top."

"Uh, sexist," Kayla said, but willingly got on top of Harry when he went under water, putting her legs on his shoulders and balancing her hands on his curly hair. I did the same, feeling Liam's biceps under my legs.

"Readddy gooo!" Liam yelled, and he held my legs tight against his body and charged forward at Kayla and Harry. I used to do this game all the time when I was little, and it was always so fun. Kayla and I grabbed hands and swung from side to side, trying to tip over, but I held my legs tight against Liam. Pro's of being a horseback rider.

Liam and Harry were battling it out under us, and I felt Liam teeter a little bit. "Noo Liam don't die!" I yelled, grabbing onto his hair for support. He laughed and got stable again, then we both charged again. I slammed right into Kayla, and she tried to grab onto Harry's hair... hard.

"OWWW!" He screamed, and relfexivley pulled his hands to his head.

"No Harry stop!" Kayla yelled, but she was already tumbling down to the water. She hit it with a slam and Liam raised his hand up and I slapped it, grinning like crazy. The people around us shook their heads, and one of them said, "Those stupid Americans."