Stop shooting peop-

I stared up at the stars, sighing. It was probably about three in the morning, but I couldn't sleep and didn't really want to. The fire was still alive and crackled next to me. Liam slept next to me, breathing in and out every few seconds.

Harry slept next to me on the other side, and Kayla next to him. Jean and Quad were a little bit farther away, hopefully both asleep.

Harry suddenly moved next to me, but his eyes stayed closed. He shifted in the sand and made a werid noise, then was silent again.

"Hahaha, your dreaming," I said to him.

He moved again then his eyes flew open. He was so different now that his memory was gone. Even how he looked. He wasn't looking at Kayla like all he was thinking about was her or me like I was a freak (I'm sure that would come back soon) and Liam like he would stand in front of a bus for him.

"You ok?" I said, turning to face him. The sand was surprisingly comfortable.

"Ya.... I had a werid dream," He said. "i was at a volcano or something. I think you were there....and Liam and Kayla." The way he said Kayla, it was like something had happened......hmmm

"A volcano??" I said, a litlte too loud and Liam shifted next to me. "We went to a volcano!!!"

"What? Why?" Harry said, raising his eyebrow.

"We didn't go there cuz we WANTED to," I said. "We had kidnapperes and this guy named Devin who...nevermind. But you remember!"

Liam woke up next to me. "Wha'ts going on?" He yawned. "What time is it?"

"Harry remembered the volcano fight and I don't know the time!" I screamed. Sorry, I was a little excited.

Of course, Kayla was awke then. "What??" She groaned.

"HARRY REMEMBERS VOLCANO!" I said.

"Really?" Kayla said, looking at Harry.

"Maybe all of his memories will come back in dreams," I said.

"Ya, I mean, he's remembered some other stuff," Kayla said.

"Whattt?? What stuff?"

"Kissing stuff and cliffs," Harry said, nodding.

"Oh," I said.

And with that we all went back to sleep.

When I woke up it was bright. I squinted my eyes and stood up, sore. I realized I was starving.Those posinous berries hadn't filled me up.

"Mornin," Liam said, and I turned around to see him cooking a disgusting clump of something.

"What IS that?" I said, cringing. "You know what, I don't wanna know. I'll stick to the fruit."

I ate for a little bit before Kayla and Harry woke up. We all ate and then Jean and Quad came over.

"So, what's your plan, ginger?" Kayla asked.

"Not even a good morning?" Jean said, smiling.

"Nooo, we are stuck on an island, thanks to you," She said.

"Oh, right. Well I don't have a plan."

"Your so helpful." Kayla sighed.

We spent the day picking fruits and doing the most borrringest things ever. Jean and Quad tried to start a signal fire, but I doubted there was anybody nearby. But it was better than nothing. We walked around and I smacked bugs on my arms just about a million times. Harry asked about some stuff to clarify with Liam and there life before us, which was a little boring, let me just say. And Kayla and I explained Paris and some other things, but there was kind of too much to tell him. I couldn't even remember some of it.