Chapter 17

**Time skip to March**

Alan's POV
Our second tour was even more amazing then the first, our fan base was growing and growing every single day and the feeling was just unreal. We'd managed to release another single which went flying off the shelves and people downloading it quicker then we could keep up.
We'd also started working on our second album, we where all so excited, things where going amazing right now and I didn't want it to end.

Right now our time was being spent in the studio writing and recording to finish our new album. We where being pushed as they wanted to release it as soon as possible. It made sense I guess, they wanted to keep the ball rolling while we got bigger and bigger, they didn't want the fans to get bored waiting around. It was tiring, but we loved it anyway, it would be worth it once the record was done.

Things since moving in with Austin where prefect too. We'd had a couple of small bickers, but what relationship doesn't? Especially when we where both tired from how hard we where working. They where never serious though, and always resolved the same day and went to bed together happy and smiling. It was a real relationship, not a fairy tale, and real relationships took work, they weren't always easy. But we both where willing to put in the work. We loved each other to the moon and back so we both proudly wore our battle amour when things got difficult and fought the harder times together, side by side, and stayed by each others side through the good times too.

"Hey baby?" Austin walked into the bed room.
"Yeah?" I looked up at him and stopped playing my guitar.
"Do you know where the aspirin is? I looked in the bathroom and there isn't any."
"I think we ran out, but I think I have some in my bag, hang on. Are you alright?" He'd been taking aspirin quite a bit recently, brushing it off as headaches, but I wasn't so sure.
"Yeah, just another headache, think I should get an early night tonight."
"Yeah, we've had a few late nights in the studio this week." I nodded digging though my bag. "Ah, here we go, there's only two left, want me to run to the store and get some?"
"Nah, we'll go when we do the food shop tomorrow, they'll be enough for tonight."
"Austin, are you sure you're okay? You've been getting these 'headaches' a lot the last week."
"Honestly, I'm fine kitten, don't worry." He stroked my cheek and kissed me.
"Okay, but if you keep getting them..."
"I know, I know, go see the doctor." He rolled his eyes, I'd been pestering him to go to the doctors for the past two days, I was worried.
"Please Austin." I begged.
"Alright baby, if they're no better by Monday, I'll go, okay?"
"Okay." I nodded and tip toed up to kiss him. "I just worry about you."
"I know and I love you for it." He smiled. "How's the song coming along?"
"I think I've got it perfected, just working out the brake down, but the rest I think is perfect."
"Good, I'll be back up in a minute and you can show me what you got."
"Alright." I smiled, he kissed me one last time and headed out the room, leaving me to carry on working on the song I was writing.

Austin's POV
I hated lying to Alan, I know I shouldn't lie to him, but I couldn't worry him, I could barely stand how much he was worry about me now. I loved him for the fact he worried about me, it showed me he really did love me, not that I ever doubted that, he always showed me he loved me, in every way. But I've never liked anyone worrying about me, if you get what I mean? It's sweet that people worry about you, but at the same time you wished they wouldn't, because you don't want them thinking the worst and end up eating themselves inside out with worry.

That's why I didn't tell him the truth, I knew if he knew he'd freak out big time. It wasn't headaches, I'd been getting pains in my chest and they hurt like hell. I'd sneaked out to the doctors the other day and he gave me meds and just told me to take aspirin for the pain. He wasn't overly worried, just said it was a slight infection, but told me to go back Monday if things didn't improve. I wasn't worried either, due to my Marfan's syndrome, it was actually quite a regular thing, but I knew Alan would eat himself inside out with worry. That's just who he was, especially when it came to me. Obviously, if the doctor was concerned, I'd of told him, but as the doctor wasn't, and I wasn't, and I knew the meds would do their job like they always did, I didn't want him worrying. He already had enough on his plate with finishing off the last two tracks for the album and general stresses, and being tired from the amount of work we where putting in. So, he didn't need to know.