Chapter 14

The rest of the tour went by so fast it made my head spin, but as much as I was glad to be going home, to sleep in my bed, and see my two friends, it was the best experience of my life.
Seriously there isn't words for the way being up in stage, playing to hundreds of scream, dancing and singing fans felt. Aside from the way I felt with Austin, it was just the best feeling in the world.
It was such a rush, the excitement, the pride, the adrenaline, and then once the show was over getting to meet the amazing fans who supported us. Hearing their kind words and spurred us to do better every time.
But the best bit? Being able to experience it all with the man I loved and four of my best friends, while making great new friends along the way.

Speaking of the man I loved...things where just perfect with us. Nothing had ever felt so right before. With abbey and maddie, there was always something in the back of my head saying it wasn't right, there was something wrong, something missing. But with Austin, every fibre of my being told me it was right. If someone asked me did I want to spend the rest of my life with him, without a shadow of a doubt my answer would be yes. He was perfect to me, perfect for me. We where like two puzzle pieces made to fit together, made for each other, never meant for anyone else.
He treated me like a prince, always taking me out for romantic dates when we had the chance. Always cook meals for me, which I was always so grateful for giving my cooking skills lacked big time. He made me feel like I was the one single most important thing in the world to him, like if he ever lost me, it would tear his world apart and I felt the same. Every night we shared a bed, he would sing sweet songs to me and tell me how much I meant to him and I would tell him how much he meant to me. My life changed the day I met him, and I've never been happier.

Another great thing was, Since that night with Chris, we hadn't heard a word from him, nor had Shayley. Maybe he was all talk but I wasn't going to hold my breath, but if he did do anything, I was ready to take it.
Shayley was back to his normal self, it took him a couple of weeks, but we couldn't blame him really, suffering two years with someone like him, and the worry he was going to do something to hurt the ones he cared about, it would shake anyone up. But by the time it came to the end of the tour, he was back to the Shayley we all knew and loved. He seemed a lot happier and he'd put the bottle down and we where all proud of him.

"Ahhh home!" I sighed as I walked I the door. The second I put my bags down I was pounced on by my little cat Sophie. "Sophieeee! Oh I've missed you girl! Has uncle Jaime and uncle Aaron been looking after you?" Yes I talked to my cat as if she was a human, I bet you do it too! She simply meowed happily in reply as I stroked the spot behind her ear.
"You're home!" Aaron appeared from the bathroom.
"You're here?" I asked slightly confused.
"Yeah, I came to feed Sophie and I figured you'd be home soon so I thought I'd stick around. How was the tour?"
"It was...I can't even put it into words man, it was just amazing! And we're off again straight after New year!"
"That's amazing, seriously, I'm really happy for you guys. That's a point, what are you doing for Christmas? Want to spend it with me and my family again?"
"Umm I don't know actually, Austin doesn't have anyone to spend it with either, so I might see if he wants to do something."
"Well, you're both welcome to spend it with my family, you know my parents won't mind, the more the merrier!"
I chuckled, Aaron's family always went all out for Christmas. "Yeah last year was great, I'll talk to Austin later."
"Where is he?"
"Oh he had to take his stuff home, unpack and all that, he'll be here later though." I smiled.
"How are things with you two?"
"Perfect, just...perfect. It's crazy right?"
"Well if you asked me if I ever thought you'd end up so happy with a dude...I'd laugh in your face, not something I ever saw coming that's for sure." He laughed. "But still, I'm glad you're happy."
"Yeah, me too." I sighed happily.

Me and Aaron decided to chillout like we used to an play on the xbox. Don't ask how, maybe he'd be practicing, but he used to suck at Call of Duty, now he was kicking my ass.
"Since when did you get so good?"
"Well with you on tour, Jaime busy with Pierce the Veil...I got bored." He shrugged.
"You should get some new friends."
"No, I'm good with you two, even if you aren't around much, you two are hard enough to keep up with, couple of crazy loons!"
"Better then being full and boring." I winked.
"True." He nodded.
"Hola bitches!" Jaime burst in the door. "The crazy Mexican is here to save the day and bring amazing news! All hail king Jaime!"
"Hime!" I grinned, getting up off my seat to hug him.
"Hey gingey! How was tour?"
"A-ma-zing! What's this amazing news?"
"Well, you know how you're doing warped tour next year?"
"Yeah..."
"Well guess who's fucking joining you?"
Mine and Aaron's mouth dropped open. "That's right! Jai...ME! Me! We got signed last month! Our song released last week and oh my freaking god it's sold like wild fire!"
"Oh ssssshhhit man! Congrats!" Aaron shot up and hugged Jaime. "You didn't say anything?"
"The label asked us to keep it quite until the single was released, sorry." He shrugged.
"That-wow Jaime!" I stared gobsmacked.
"I know right and guess what? we're under the same label too!"
"No way?! That's awesome!" I threw my arms around him again.
"Yeah! Our manager is John? If you know him?"
"Oh yeah, met him a few times." I nodded.
"Great, so you two are in big bands, going on tour, leaving little old me behind...I see how it is." Aaron sniffed, faking tears.
"Awwww get in a band dude and come join the fun!" Jaime ruffled his hair.
"I just might! But seriously I'm proud of you guys!"
"Thanks man." Jaime smiled. "We won't be going on your just yet, we need to write and record an album first, we got the first five songs, but still need six more, so I'm sticking around a little longer."
"Sweet!" Aaron grinned. "We're playing C.O.D if you want to join? I've got insanely good!"
"We'll see about that! Start it up!"

Austin's POV

Home! After two, amazing months on tour with my three best friends and the man I loved I was home. I already missed being on tour, I was missing the rush, the excitement, the fans, being able to perform every night. But it was nice to be home, the bus was great and all but it got a little crowded sometimes. So it was nice to have the space, and me and Alan had three weeks, where we could spend as much alone time as we wanted together. And I was going to make the most of it, especially with Christmas just a few days away.

That was a point, I needed to find out what Alan was doing. I was hoping maybe we could spend it together, just me and him, I could cook us a small Christmas dinner and we could just spend the day together cuddled up, watching Christmas movies and showing him how much I loved him.

Life made sense with Alan, more sense then anything every had before. I thought I'd found my one in my ex wife but now I knew I was wrong.
I knew if my father found out about me and Alan, he'd hate me. He was still trying to contact me, maybe I should tell him and then he'd leave me alone. No, I couldn't use mine and Alan's relationship like that, I loved and respected him far too much.
I actually planned to ask him to move in with me once we got back from tour, but I chickened out, worried that he'd think we where moving too fast. I wanted nothing more then to call my house, our house, the place where I could wake up to him every morning and fall asleep with him every night we where home. I wanted to be able to make breakfast for him in the mornings, and dinner in the evenings...he wasn't much of a cook but I didn't mind being the one who cooked. I liked cooking, especially for Alan, he was always so grateful and never made me feel taken for granted. What we had was special, one of a kind and I just wanted to spend my life with him, I'd never been more sure of anything.

I'd ask him on Christmas Day, I would put a key, in a little box, wrap it and give it to him. And then Christmas Day, I'd wait, make our Christmas dinner as romantic as I can, candles, rose petals, wine and I could give it to him. The he could open it up and hopefully agree to move in with me. It was the perfect, romantic plan, what could I say? I was a hopeless romantic at heart and Alan just made me want to be that sappy hopeless romantic for him, he deserved it.

I hurriedly unpacked all my things, shoving my dirty laundry in my machine and hopped in the shower. The quicker I got myself sorted, the quicker I could get to Alan's. I was planning on taking him out tonight, I'd paid a small, remote, restaurant a few towns over to close for the night. Candle lit dinner, with his favourite food and There was going to be an acoustic guitarist there, singing and playing some carefully chosen songs. When I say guitarist, it was actually going to be Vic, I figured it was safer to ask someone who already knew about us. A stranger could recognise us and blab to the press. So I'd asked Vic, as I'd met him shortly before we left for tour and he gladly agreed. He'd spent the last two months learning the songs, that's how long I'd had this night planned. I thought it would be the perfect way to celebrate coming home from our first tour together, just me and him. Vic promised to make us feel like he wasn't there. It was going to be perfect.

I changed into a white shirt, black slim fit jeans, my black leather jacket and my smart black shoes. I had to make sure I looked perfect for him, because that's what he deserved, nothing less. My hair was perfect, clothes and Vic had text saying everything was good to go.
I figured Jaime and Aaron might be there so I sent Alan a quick message saying get changed into some smartish clothes and be ready in an hour.
The reply I got made me laugh.
Alan: I can rid of them, but why the smart clothes? Is there some sort if sexual kink you haven't told me about yet :-P
Typical Alan, he liked making sexual remarks, especially after our first time together. He was a horny one, but I loved it, I wasn't going to complain, I loved being so close and intimate with him.

I made my last checks, calling the restaurant to confirm and the limo driver. I was driving to Alan's but I was having a limo collect us at half eight, and it was nearly seven now. Once I was sure everything was perfect, I grabbed my keys and opened the door. But something made me stop dead in my tracks and my heart race.

"Hello Austin."

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! Uh oh, who's at the door? Is it Austin's dad? Gielle? Or maybe it's Chris? I guess you're just going to have to wait until the next chapter to find out...

This chapter is dedicated to the-fanfic-girl because I was close to deleting this the other day, I wasn't feeling good about it and she convinced me to keep going and I'm so glad she did. She's amazing :)

Princess Faithpunzell xoxo