Chapter 10

Alan's POV

  "Wakey Wakey Kitten." Austin cooed in my ear, gently shaking me and placing butterfly kisses down my neck.
"Noooo." I groaned, refusing to open my eyes, it was my birthday and I wanted to spend my day in bed doing nothing.
"Fine, I'll just have your presents to myself then..."
I shot up, sitting myself up. "There's presents?"
"Well, it your birthday, so yes, there's presents."
"Can I open my presents then come back to bed?" I looked at him hopeful.
"No kitten, we have a show tonight remember, over in San Francisco remember? We're leaving here at half three so we can avoid rush hour traffic and have a chance to get settled in our hotel room before we have to go sound check. Meaning you only have three hours as it's half twelve already."
"Alright, alright." I sighed, I almost forgotten about our show tonight, I was pretty stoked, I was getting to play a show on my birthday. We'd decided to stay in San Francisco over night, even though it was only an hour away, but as it was my birthday we figured why not. Jaime and Aaron had managed to get the time off work to come along too, so I wasn't just playing an awesome show on my birthday, I was getting to spend it with my two best friends, my amazing band members and the man I loved. I'd never really looked forward to my birthdays, my parent's never got me anything, Jaime and Aaron would, but they never did and they never let me do anything. My nineteenth last year, my first birthday since getting away from my parents was just spent crashing some high school party getting drunk and stoned. But today was my twentieth and it was going to be one to remember...if I didn't consume so much alcohol I forgot it.
I went to kiss Austin but he moved away. "Oh I don't think so morning breath! As much as I love you, none of that until you've brushed your teeth."
"Asshole." I mumbled. Austin giggled and kissed my cheek.
"Just go shower, rid of that morning breath and I'll go make us some lunch."
"Ok, ok, I'm going." I shot out of my bed, grabbing my towel and into the bathroom.

Soon as I walked out of my room after getting ready I was hit by the smell of eggs and bacon, Austin knew how much I loved eggs and bacon.
"Can I kiss you now?" I smiled walking into the kitchen.
"Yes you may." He grinned, turning around and planting his lips on mine. "Now sit."
"Yes sir!" I saluted him and sat myself at the breakfast bar. He handed me my plate, he'd arranged the food into a smiley face, two eggs for the eyes, Bacon for the nose and mouth, mushrooms for the ears and baked beans as the hair.
"Ginger just like you." Austin smiled widely, poking his tongue out in between his teeth.
"Awww I love it! Thank you!"
"You're welcome, now eat up and you can have your present."
"What you get me?" I asked excited, tucking into my food.
"You'll just have to wait and see." He winked.

"No...fucking...way!" My mouth dropped open as I opened the case Austin handed me. "You...Austin this is too much."
"Nothing is too much for my kitten, do you like it?"
"I-I love it! Thank you so much!" I flung my arms around him and crashed my lips on his, making him fall back on the sofa. He'd gotten me the guitar I've been drooling over for god knows how long but could never afford, an black with white outlines ESP Horizon. It must of cost him a small fortune. "But serious, it is too much, they aren't cheap."
"Well, it's handy working in a music store you know, and like I said nothing it too much for you. I've been watching you drool over it for nearly two months now. Every time your in the store you go straight for that one and beg me to let you play it, so, now you can play it whenever you want. And it's all set up and ready to go for tonight."
"I love you!" I crashed my lips back on his, shuffling myself so I was straddling his lap.
"I love you too." Austin chuckled, mumbling against my lips. I wrapped my hands in his long floppy hair forcing his lips closer as his hands rested on my hips. I licked my tongue against his bottom lip, but he denied me, so I changed tactic and bit at it, causing him to moan which gave me the perfect opportunity to snake my tongue inside his mouth. The kiss got deeper and hotter as Austins hands moved to wrap themselves in my hair, but we knew it wouldn't go any where, we'd both agreed to wait until we did anything sexual. But I could feel myself getting turned on, I should've stopped, but I didn't want to and 'accidentally on purpose' moved so my hips grinded against his. Austin let out a low growl and pulled away. "You did that on purpose."
"Did what?" I looked at him innocently.
"You know what." He raised an eye brow.
"What? This?" I grinded my hips against his again and his breath caught in his throat.
"A-Alan." He choked.
"Mmmm?" I mumbled, attaching my lips to his neck, desperately searching for his sweet spot.
"F-Fuck!" He breathed as I found it and started to nibble gently at it.
"Where's the birthday boy?!" I cursed inwardly at the sound of Jaime's voice from outside the apartment door as keys rattled in the lock. I quickly scrambled off Austin, both of us shifting as fast as we could to hide our raging hard on's. I couldn't help but giggle as Austin let out a frustrated groan. "There he is, oh hey Austin."
"What's up?" Austin shot a smile towards Jaime and Aaron as they walked in.
"No...way...is that a...holy shit!" Aarons mouth dropped open as he saw the guitar laying safely in its case on the floor. "Who got you that?!"
"Austin." I smiled.
"Woahhhhh...ok can I be your best friend and in your band please?" Jaime asked, admiring the guitar.
"This is amazing!" Aaron picked it up from the case.
"Woah, watch your dirty fingers!" I pouted.
"They're clean princess, don't worry." He chuckled. "Well, thank you for making us look like the worst best friends on earth Austin."
"You're welcome!" Austin teased.
"Sorry they're not as amazing as Mr's presents here, but here you go." Jaime smiled handing me a bag. "The third one is from Vic, Tony and Mike and they're sorry they can't make it tonight."
"So they should be!" I faked being serious before laughing and opening the gifts. Aaron had got me a singing soft kitty plush from The Big Bang Theory, I loved it and couldn't stop making it sing 'soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr' until Austin took it from me and put it up out of my reach. I think after the sixth time it played, Aaron was regretting his choice, but it was awesome! Jaime had got me two tank tops, one saying 'I'm in the band' and one Garfield on it, I decided I was going to wear the 'I'm in the band' top tonight, it was appropriate. And the third one, from Jaime's band mates was guitar things like new picks, new strings, leads etc. "They're all awesome! Thank you!"
"Glad you like them princess." Aaron smile. "So when we gotta head off?"
Austin looked at his watch. "Hour and a half. But we could always get over to Tino's now if we're all ready?"
"Let me just change and get my guitars sorted." I smiled, getting up and going to finish getting myself ready, vocalists had it so easy, they just needed to carry half a ton of equipment. Nor did they have to spend ages cleaning, tuning, setting up, trying to get the perfect sound with cabs and pedals that wouldn't co operate when you wanted them too. All they needed was a microphone and they where set...Austin was so lucky.