Chapter 13

Alan's POV

The next couple of weeks flew by, I was still getting used to the fact this was actually happening to us. Each show got bigger and better and a part of me was still excepting to wake up in my bed back home and find out it was all just a dream. I knew we all felt the same way, it was just insane but amazing. We'd gotten to be really good friends with the guys we where touring with, I see stars and We came as Romans, they where great guys to hang and play along side with.

As great as things had been, they'd been a little tense and things with Shayley hadn't got better. On stage he seemed his normal self, for the fans, but off stage, he just wasn't Shayley anymore.
Austin had told me what Shayley had said they day he went to speak to him. I was still beyond angry that he would do such a thing to Shayley, so was Austin. Shayley had begged us not to tell the others, not yet anyway, he didn't want them to worry, we didn't like the idea of hiding it from them, but we respected his wish's for now.
I was in complete disbelief someone could be so...evil. Shayley was one if the nicest, sweetest guys I've ever met and to find all this out, I was speechless.
We knew deep down what was going on, but we never knew how bad it was. My heart broke for him.

Me and Austin had been brainstorming various ideas as to what to do, but so far we came up with nothing, well nothing that was legal anyway. We had to play it carefully, who knew what Chris was capable of, someone capable of beating a poor innocent person could be capable of anything. We also had to think about how certain actions could effect our career, we didn't want to destroy our bands image, so we had to play it cool. Not only that, he'd threatened to hurt me, and Austin as well as Shayley, so we all had to be careful. Not that I cared if I got hurt, but I cared if Shayley and Austin did. No one threatens my friend and the man I love, I'd love to get my hand on the little prick's throat.

We where sat on the bus, watching Star Wars, Austin's favourite film, with Shayely, while Phil and Tino played Xbox in the back lounge, when Shayley's eyes suddenly went wide as he stared at his phone.
"Shay?" I looked over to him worried.
"What's wrong?" Austin's voice was full of concern.
"I-it's Chris, h-he's coming to the show tomorrow night in Phoenix. H-he said he'd managed t-to get the time off to d-drive over...for the night, a-as it's a hotel night...I-I don't want to see him, here I'm safe..."
Me and Austin exchanged worried looks we'd never seen Shayley look so scared.
"Tell him he's not welcome after how be treated us at the party." I snarled.
"I-I tried, but h-he's still adamant."
"He has no pass, he can't get in." Austin mouth was straight, the only expression on his face was the worry in his eyes.
"He went to the studio and got one. Said he wanted to surprise me and James gave him one."
"FUCK!" I growled loudly.

There was a moment of silence before Austin spoke. "I'm guessing you've tried braking up with him over text?"
Shayley nodded his head, "A few times now, but he won't have it."
"Ok, here's what you're going to do. When he gets here, after the show, go somewhere private with him and end it."
"A-Austin I-"
"Let me finish...you'll need to tell us where your going. We will follow shortly after and hide out for a moment, and, if he starts, we'll jump in. I doubt he'll fight all of us."
"All of us?" I looked at him confused. "There's only three of us..."
"No, because we'll have Phil and Tino too. I'm sorry Shayko, but they need to know, especially if he's coming to the show tomorrow."

There was another silence but eventually Shayley nodded his head. "Okay, I-I'll tell them. B-but what if this doesn't work and he hurts one of you?"
"I'm sure we'll live Shay, not like none of us have never taken a punch or three before." I sat myself next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "We'll be there to back you up and if he raises a single hand...to anyone, we'll call the police straight away."
"P-please, no police." Shayley shook his head.
"Shay, we'll do what we have to, to protect you, even if you don't like the idea." Austin sighed. "If this was happening to one of us, rather then you, wouldn't you be doing the same thing?"
Shayley paused for a moment and then nodded his head again. "Of course, I love you guys, I'd do anything to protect you."
"Well then, don't argue with us. We won't call the police if it doesn't get physical, but if it does, if he lays a finger on any of us...we will okay?"
"Okay. I-I better go speak to Phil and Tino."
"Want us to speak to them?" I offered.
"N-no it's okay, they deserve to hear it from me."
"Alright bud." I gave him a hug before he walked off towards the back room. I looked at Austin and sighed, "You think this is going to work?"
"I hope so."