Chapter 15

Austin's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks and my heart raced.
"Hello Austin." Lips stained in red lipstick smiled.
"Uh, G-Gielle...what are you doing here?" I was confused to say the least, I hadn't spoken to her in nearly a year, aside from when I had to during the divorce.
"Well, can't I come and congratulate you on your bands success?"
"Gielle, I'm pretty sure the last time we spoke I asked you to never talk to me again." I sighed.
"Oh come on Austin, it's been nearly a year, I was in the area seeing some friends and thought I'd come and say congratulations and have a quick catch up, you know, for old times sake."
"Well, nows not a good time."
"So you can't even spare five minutes to tell me about how you guys ended up where you are now? Come on, I was there from the start Austin. Plus I got to wait for my friend to come pick me up, it's cold out here."
I looked at my watch and sighed in defeat. "Five minutes." I moved out of the way and let her in. "Where's your car?"
"Back at my friends, I asked her to drop me by here on the way to the store and pick me up on the way back. So, tell me everything, I noticed Jaxin's not with you anymore?"

I sighed and started telling her everything from the moment Jaxin left right up to now. "So yeah, we're back off on tour in the new year and after that we'll be focusing on our second album before Warped tour."
"I'm really pleased for you Austin, I know how much your music means to you." Her hand fell on my knee, causing me to instantly tense and my stomach to churn. I was over what she did to me, I didn't care anymore, I didn't even hate her anymore. But her touch felt so...wrong. She wasn't Alan, she had to right to touch me.

I moved my knee so her hand fell next to me. "Yeah it's been great. Anyway I really need to go before I'm late. You can wait here for your friend but I really need to go." I looked at my watch, it was eight, I'd said I'd be there by now, it took fifteen minutes to drive to Alan's and the Limo was due at half eight. I stood up, picking up my car keys.
"Wait, Austin..." She stood up, grabbing my wrist. "There's another reason I came here."
Of course there was, I should've known, there was always an a hidden motive with her.
"What is it Gielle?" I tried my best to hide my fustration.
"I-I...I fucked up Austin. I-I screwed up so bad. I miss you Austin, I miss us, I miss being able to call you my husband. I still love you, with all my heart...please Austin, give us a second chance..." I looked her in the eyes, she never knew this, but I could tell if she was being honest with me by the look in her eyes. And this time? She was a big fat liar.
"Are you kidding me?" I laughed in disbelief, removing my wrist from her grasp. "You cheated on me! For months! We where married for a year, together for four, and I find out for three months you where having an affair! Then after nearly a year of not hearing a word from you, you suddenly show up my door after my band takes off and we start getting big, wanting to get back together?! Are you freaking kidding me?"

There was a moment of silence, I knew her too well, I knew why she came back...money. She loved money to fund her expensive clothes, shoes, spa weekends, facials, hair cuts the lot. I worked day in day out to fund her habits and oddly enough, the guy she cheated on me with was richer then me. But now I'm the one bringing in more money then him, she wanted back. That wasn't going to happen. The main big reason being Alan, my perfect ginger Alan who was probably wondering where on earth I was, I was never late, not this late at leaste. I loved him with my whole heart, so much more then I ever loved her. Secondly, I didn't love her, I didn't want her, not now, not ever, even if I didn't have Alan.
"I...I just miss you."
"Liar! Don't you think after four years I know when your lying? You left me for some richer guy, and now I'm the one with more money, you want me back? No way Gielle, not going to happen."
"No, austin it's not like that!" She tried to act offended and hurt, but failed, she never was a good actresses.
"Oh but it is. See maybe a year ago I would've fallen for it, but not now. I don't love you anymore, I moved on. I'm with someone else and they are ten times the person you will ever be! They respect me, they love me, they appreciate every little thing I do for them. They treat me as if I'm their entire world and without me their life wouldn't be worth living. And he means more to me then you ever did!"