Trio going shopping

At the mall~

Nobody POV
The Trio have arrived to the mall,they immediately went into the clothing store.When they walked in they saw a lot of things they wanted to try out but first the matching outfits.They made their way to the way to the skirts first,Goshiki found the same skirt but in purple.They were looking for Taichis and boom there it is the red skirt now to the crop tops.They were looking for the white crop tops and they found them,after they payed for it they went to another store to find the scarfs.  "Guys look there's the scarf!"Goshiki said,Shirabu grabbed a light pink one,Goshiki got a dark purple and Taichi grabbed the bright red one. "Okay one more store and we're done!"Taichi said they didn't notice it was late already but they didn't care.They were walking into the shoes store and the third years were also shopping for clothes!They were at the shoe store,the trio tried to sneakily walk in trying not for them to notice and Tendo turned around."Hey guys what brings you guys here"Tendo said "Fuck"Taichi said "and we tried so hard for them not to notice!"Goshiki said fake crying, "You didn't want us to know you guys were here?"Ushijima said "No shit"Shirabu said. "We don't have time for your bullshit"Shirabu finished talking "Why so rude?"Yamagata said and again this time the 3 of them gave him the look.Again Feat shivered down the third years back,"Omg Yamagata there you are!"A random girl said "Oh hey Akita"Yamagata said and hugged her.The trio looked confused of who she was,she looked at the trio and said "Ew you guys are ugly".Shirabu got pissed but didn't show it but he was thinking 'This dumb ass bitch think she can tell me shit with noodle ass hair wannabe Barbie motherfucker'Shirabu just smiled at her and looked at Taichi and Goshiki to follow him.They walked out of the store and they didn't look back all they did was stick there middle finger out to her."Ugh why are they so rude?!"The bitch said the third years looked at her like bitch you don't know what you just told them."Why are you guys looking at me like that?"She asked them "Can you get off of me now?"Yamagata told her but,with the Trio they were still in there sight so they decided to make a dramatic scene.Shirabu said he'll pretend he came back from the restroom and that Taichi and Goshiki well wait for him.Taichi pretended he was on a call a there they took action Taichi had to fake cry he was really good at it.Taichi started to cry "Omg Taichi what happened?"Goshiki asked "He-"Taichi tried to say but couldn't due to his 'crying' Shirabu came 30 seconds later "OH MY GOD TAICHI ARE YOU OKAY?"Shirabu yelled to get the third years attention but before the third years made their way to Taichi someone grabbed Taichi and pulled him in a hug.Damn it was Terushima "why are you crying?"Teru asked Taichi Goshiki mouthed him to keep going    "I-"Taichi began fake sobbing but had tears come out "He grabbed Taichis hand and put it in his hand.They were holding hands Taichi couldn't comprehend what was happening and soon they started walk as they were a couple.Shirabu and Goshiki looked at eachother and started fangirling,with the third years "Oooo he just took yo mans"Tendo told Yamagata "We aren't even together anymore"Yamagata said "But yet you're still in love with him"Ushijima said "I know.."Yamagata replied.Back with the other two,they were still fangirling but Goshiki took pictures of them and showed Shirabu "you got to send me those?!"Shirabu said "I know right!!"Goshiki said and Taichi and Teru ended going to the ice cream store to get Taichi ice cream.Terushima took a picture of them both and posted it on his Instagram."okay I'm going to walk you back to your friends"Teru said and grabbed Taichis hand to hold it.They were still holding hands as they made there way to Goshiki and Shirabu,They were pretending that were not fangirling."Oh well there they are bye Taichi and here's my number"Teru said as he gave a paper with his number on it and winked at him.Taichi then said "Thank you for the ice cream I'll text you later bye!"Taichi said and walked to his friends they waited till Terushima wasn't at there sight anymore and they started to talk about it."Omg he's hot"Taichi said "I know right your so lucky?!"Goshiki said "We gotta do that again I need me a mans"Shirabu said "Bruh sameee"Goshiki said they didn't notice the third years could hear them and they did know why they were still there.Yamagata was mad but then calmed down and walked out the mall and the third years follows behind them him even that random girl.The trio decided to sleep at shirabus again and went shopping for their shoes tomorrow.

Cliffhanger