Followed?

They were walking around the mall when suddenly Shirabu felt a pair of eyes on him.He analyze the area of the mall he was at and saw a man looking directly at him.When Shirabu started walking with his friends the man moved with him,Shirabu noticed he had two things in his hands.A knife and his phone,the man was talking to someone,Tendo already knew the man was following them.That man followed them ever since they got in the parking lot,Shirabu was scared and Tendo can see it "Hey let's go the Store right there!"Tendo said pointing at a random store.Everyone followed in "Hey Cmon Shirabu!"Tendo told him on purpose,
Shirabu was now infront of Tendo.
Few hours pass and that man kept following them,it was getting dark outside so they decided to leave.
Shirabu saw a group of guys and saw the mysterious guy with them,Tendo noticed too "Give me the keys!"Tendo commanded from Ushijima "But-"Ushijima tried to speak "Give me now."Tendo said with a straight face.
"Tendo unlocked the door and immediately grabbed Shirabu and put him in first before anybody else. "Everyone get in now"Tendo told them and everyone immediately got in cause they were scared of Tendo at the moment.Everyone got in and Tendo got out fast then looked behind to see the car behind him so did Shirabu "Don't think I didn't know Shirabu"Tendo told him "You knew?"Shirabu was now confused "Yup I noticed it way before you did"Tendo said picking up the pace of the vehicle "And we are not going straight home."Tendo told his friends that were all confused of what's happening."Why-"Semi tried to ask "No fucking questions"Tendo said as he saw the car right behind him.He was making random turns until he lost them "What was that about?"Yamagata asked "Nobody else noticed?"Tendo asked "No?"Taichi replied "Shirabu was being Followed"Tendo said "Howd you know?"Ohira asked "I knew because right when Shirabu came out the truck the man had also came out and followed us in the mall..he then kept looking directly at Shirabu..Why do you think I pointed in different stores?" Tendo explained to them.
Shirabu was looking away while Tendo was explaining to them "Plus..he was holding a knife and along with his phone so I knew they were gonna wait for us outside"Tendo told all of them.
"They were following Shirabu because of Michiko or just to have them both"
Tendo also said but not knowing to sure,Everyone was shocked."Speed up the car!"Shirabu said out of nowhere,
Tendo then starting to speed up when he saw them again,Tendo then started to make all different kind of turns but they were still on their tail.Tendo didnt hesitate to stop the Car and grabbed the knife that was hidden.He saw they had also stopped and rolled down the window and threw it right to their tire where it popped.He rolled back the window And left,Tendo expected them to stop but it didn't matter that there tire was now busted they kept following them.Then Shirabu looked back just to see a gun get pulled out and was ready to shoot,Shirabu they went infront and grabbed the storing wheel and turned.
They heard a gunshot after words,they missed on shooting the Tire.After a while they lost them and went back home.