Chapter N I N E

"I knew you knew but you didn't let me
                             help..."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks went by pretty quick. It was now the last day of November.

Classes were boring as always but someone always found a way to make them interesting.

The vanishing cabinet was slowly getting better as we spent hours after cerfew trying to fix it and we had finally made a bit of progress.

Draco and I were getting closer by the days, hanging out more and spending more time togther than usual.
Our friend group teased us both when they noticed but we didn't mind.

Everything was going great!

Only bad thing was my father. Him and I still weren't on talking terms and we avoided each other as much as possible.

After dinner, I was in my dorm alone doing homework for potions when I heard a knock at the door,

"Come its open!" I yelled and watched as the door knob moved as he stepped in.

"Hey Snape." I gave Izeyah a death stare and he chuckled as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"What do you need King?"

"Um well I wanted to ask you..for a favor.." He said nervously as he fidgeted with his fingers on his lap.

"Uh- yeah sure! What can I do for you?"

"Well, you know I like your best friend a lot..and I think im ready to make things...official." I gasped loudly and jumped out of bed,

"REALLY!?" He nodded and I hugged him tightly,

"Oh my goodness! Well when are you going to do it!? How are you going to do it!?" I was exited and it was obvious.

"Uh well I was hoping you could help me with that.."

"Of course! I can't wait shes going to love this!" We both smiled at each other as we got into details.

He wanted to do it as soon as possible so we decided to do it tomorrow right before sunset.
He let me pick out what and where to set up their little date for him to ask her which I happily agreed to.

He thanked me and left my dorm, the girls coming shortly after.

"What was he doing here?" Mia asked as she changed into her pijamas.

"Oh-Nothing.." The two looked at me suspiciously but I ignored them as I knew exactly why he was in here but didn't want to ruin the surprise by making it obvious.

I put all my notes and finished homework in my bag and got comfortable in my bed as we gossiped about our day;

Pansy talking about a hot and sexy Ravenclaw she met yesterday.

Miadore talking about Izeyah, as always.

And I, talking about how I might be falling completely in love with Malfoy which they didn't seem surprised by.

The two fell asleep shortly after but I still wasn't very tired.

I got up from my bed, quietly making sure to not wake them up and made my way to the boys dormitorys.

I walked down the cold and barely lit corridor almost jogging as all I wanted was to be in his warmth.

I got to his dorm and knocked.

"Gia! What a surprise." Blaise opened the door and let me in.
Inside Draco's dorm was every boy from the Quidditch team sitting on the floor or bed.