Chapter T H R E E

"It was never my choice. Im sorry..."
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you know what we need?" Draco asked as we made our way down the street full of stores.

"Yea, new robes, books, and candy."

"Ok well then-" He stopped his tracks taking in my words.

"Candy?" He looked at me with a wierd look.

"Candy." I nodded.

"You're like a little kid Gia." He laughed and we made our way to 'Flourish and Blotts'.

"Need me to call you daddy?" I teased him.

He halted and choked on his own saliva and I could see his face turning a bright red like a tomato as I laughed at him.

"Don't do that Snape." He knew I hated being called by my last name.

"Ill do what I want Lucius." I knew he hated being called by his middle name.

He smirked and we continued walking towards the book supply store.
We walked in and the smell of new books filled my nose. We made our way to the 6th year aisle.

"What books do we need?" I asked Draco sitting down on a nearby stool as he pulled out the list of supplies.

"Sixth year student will require:

· The Standard Book of Spells.

· Advance Potion Making.

· Confronting the Faceless.

· A Guide to Transfiguration.

· Advanced Rune Translation.

· Flesh-Eating Trees of the World."

"Alright then well lets look for them." I stood up and started looking for the books through the hundreds of other books as Draco just followed behind me looking down at his feet.

"Aren't you going to help?" I snapped my fingers infront of his face startling him a bit as I caught his attention.

"Uh- y-yea sorry." He looked at me for a split second before starting to look for the books we needed.

"Are you ok?" I put my hand on his shoulder only to realize he was really tense, as if something were on his mind.

"Yes. Lets just look for what we need." I agreed and continued looking.
                              -----------

"So thats all we need."

"Not all." I pulled him by his sleeve towards Honey Dukes.

We walked in and the sweet smell of candies filled my nose like a drug.
I ran around the store filling my hands with bags of sweets.

"Is that all?" Draco asked as he looked down at my hands that were full of bags.

"Yea." I made my way to the front desk and payed.

"Finally we can leave."

"Oh im not done yet Malfoy."

"Ugh what now?!"

I said nothing as I walked toward 'Weasley Wizard Wheezes'.
As we approached I heard Draco groan.

"No. Absolutely not. Im not going in there."

"Fine. You can stay out here." I handed him all my bags and he almost collapsed but managed to stand still struggling.

I made my way inside and was greeted by the noise inside. I loved it here. It gave me the same comfort as the burrow. The place was filled with many things including candies, potions, fireworks, prank starter kits and much more.