Chapter S I X

"And I should've told you sooner but.
  you already had much to deal with..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             a week before halloween

We were seated in the Great Hall waiting for dinner. Whilst we waited, we were making plans for tomorrow to go shopping in the muggle world for our costume for the halloween party next weekend, it took a lot of convincing Dumbledore but we managed.
Tom and Draco were walking up to our table, coming from Snape's office since they were asking him about what had happend the night of the champion selection.

"Hey losers."

"Hey Riddle." Blaise responded to Tom as him and Draco sat on either side of him.

"So how did it go?" Mia faced the two boys who had just joined us.

"Well...besides all the unnecessary yelling, great." Draco responded.

"So does fish face have something to do with it?" I asked.

"He denied it. He said we should stay focused on our task instead of being curious kids."

"Oh for fucks sake ill talk to him." If I was going to be apart of Voldemort's army, I needed to be informed.

"Are you sure Gia? I mean you guys aren't really on talking terms yet.." Mia seemed a bit concerned.

"We're not, but I need fucking answers. Ill do it later. But changing the subject, are we on for tomorrow?"

"Yes!" Mia, Pansy, Blaise, Josh, and Izeyah responded.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Tom asked as him and Draco seemed confused.

"We are going to the muggle world to find our costumes." Pansy answered.

The two rolled their eyes and had a discusted face on.

"Oh come on! Its only for a couple hours." I said looking at them.

"Yea, too damn long." Draco said.

"Im not going. What if those filthy muggles have a deadly virus roaming around or something! No, absolutely not!" Tom said.

"Aren't you two some big babies." I looked at Izeyah surprised and we all laughed, except those two of course.

"Come on, it'll be fun." I said.

They hesitated for a bit but finally agreed.

"Great."

The feast appeared and we instantly dug in. We were all sharing how our days went and chatted.
After the feast we all made our way to the common room to hang out, but I needed to head somewhere else first.

"You guys go ahead, ill be right there." Draco and Tom seemed to know where I was headed as they steped closer to me. I looked up at them confused,

"Were coming." Draco said firmly and I didn't argue back. As everyone else made their way to the common, us three made our way down to the Dungeons to my fathers office.
As we got closer the air around us became thinner and colder, making goosebumps form on my skin.

We were now outside his door. I looked at both boys before knocking three times.
My father opened the door and his eyes went slightly wide, surprised at our arrival.

"G-Gia, what are doing here?" He tried to maintain his usual stern voice.

"We just need to talk about what happend at the selection."

"I see. Come in." He stepped aside and let the three of us in, closing the door behind him.

"Does my father happen to have anything to do with Potter being chosen?" Tom spoke up.