Chapter E L E V E N

The next few days went by extremely slow, and still no trace of my father.

It was now Saturday, the day of the ball.

"GIA!" Pansys voice woke me up.

"WHAT!?" I asked from under the covers.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see if you were awake." Even though I couldn't see it, I knew her and Mia were laughing silently as they had woke me.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath and threw the covers off me, letting the light fill my sight.

"Come again?" She turned to me, her hair all over the place as it usually was when she woke up.

"I didn't say anything, bitch!" Mia snorted as she fell back on her bed while Pansy gave me a death stare and I smiled.

"I know you did not just call me a bitch. Bitch!" My smile fell instantly as one crept on her face,

"So what if I did? Bitch." Her smile fell and we stared blankly at each other while Mia was on her bed, laughing silently with her face buried into her pillow.

Suddenly she lunged towards my bed, throwing herself onto me making me groan but laughing it out she started tickling me, her nails digging into my skin which only made me laugh harder to the point where I couldn't breath.

"OK OK!!" She laughed and stopped, finally letting me take a deep breath to calm myself.

We layed there, all of us talking about how we planned to get ready for the ball when someone knocked on the door,

"Come in!" Mia yelled after she casted the alohamora spell to unlock the door.

We all watched as Blaise, Tom, Draco and Izeyah walked through the door, all of them still in their sleep wear and each holding trays fool of food.

"Hello boys!" We said in sync, watching as they placed the trays on a desk.

"Hello ladies!" They all said back, Izeyah making his way to Mia and kissing her forehead, making Tom make a fake gag as the two rolled their eyes.
Tom and Blaise laid on Pansys bed while Draco made his way to mine,

"Why is she on top of you?" He looked at us in confusion making me giggle.

"Shes mine Malfoy, back off." She wrapped her arm around my waist and dug her head on my chest as I stroked her hair.

He scoffed and threw her off my bed and making her land on the floor as he replaced her spot on top of me.

"Aww look the two lovebirds!" Blaise smirked at me and I blushed but tried to hide it, looking down at Draco and saw he had his eyes closed but a smirk was plastered on his face.

"Shut up Zabini we're not actually dating." I said,

"Correction: you're not dating yet." Pansy said as she got up and sat in the rolly chair from the desk.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over Draco and I and stoked his hair as he fell asleep.

We all talked about later and agreed to meet each outside the great hall so we could walk in all together.

We all watched a couple movies in my dorm as we ate breakfast, Draco still fast asleep on me.
Even though my body was numb, I didn't dare move as I knew he was comfortable.

Before I knew it was already 5pm, the boys left our dorm and let us to get ready.

As Pansy took a shower first, Mia helped me clean the dorm up a little to not leave a complete mess.