Chapter T W E L V E

"Ok you can spit it out now.." I said, his eyes lost completely in mine.

"Gia.. I li-"

"GIA! THERE YOU ARE!" I looked up to see Harry running straight to us.

I quickly got up from Dracos lap and stood up making him groan in annoyance.

"Harry...hey.." I dusted some snow off my dress as he came closer to us,

"What's going on here?" He looked down at Draco then at me,

"Well I WAS having a moment with my girlfriend before a certain someone came and ruined it." He stood up and stood next to me, his hand on the small of my back.

"Oh right... Sorry." Harry cleared his throat as Draco rolled his eyes,

"So do you need something or..?" I asked,

"Oh yeah! Hermione is tripping over her own feet and mumbling, Ron and I tried taking her to her dorm but she won't let us.." He seemed worried,

"Well looks like someone had fun." Draco smirked at me to which I slaped his arm softly,

"Don't worry Harry, i'll take her to my dorm, im sure she'll listen to me." He smiled at me, making Draco scoff and pulling my arm to walk back inside.

As we all neared outside the great hall, we saw Hermione sitting on the floor, arguing with Ron about some nonsense.

I told Ron to hand her over to me and he did, her arm around my shoulders as mine held her by her waist.
The boys thanked me and I made my way to the Slytherin common room with Draco by my side, complaining about letting her stay with me since she was a mudblood.

Once in my dorm I layed her down in my bed, taking her shoes off and covering her with my blankets as she stirred but still was completely knocked out.

I looked back at Draco as he leaned on the door.

"So...what is it you needed to say?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"....I-uhm.." I gave him a confused look as he loosened his tie nervously,

"Are you...nervous?" I tried to hide my smile but failed, him giving me a death stare.

"No. I just wanted to say that...you- you looked beautiful tonight!" He sighed, almost as if he was disappointed.

I smiled and thanked him, also giving him a compliment before walking to the bathroom to change into my pjs and wash my face.
I walked back into the room in spandex and Dracos Quidditch hoodie that fit me big.

He looked at me, a smile creeping up on his face.
He asked if he could stay and I of course, said yes and let him borrow my sweats and his shirt I had from him to stay.
We both sat on Pansys bed since she hadn't come back and we were sure she was in her dates dorm.

We would giggle when Hermione would snore, but making sure not to be too loud so she wouldn't wake up.

We talked for awhile before he eventually fell asleep.
I was facing his back, eyes still open and I couldn't help but wonder what he needed to tell me...
While we were talking I tried to get him to spit it out but he insisted it wasn't important so I gave up.

My eyes closed slowly as I felt my mind go blank and my body went numb, I fell asleep.

I woke up as I heard arguing from near by.
I opened my eyes to see I was in a house. I didn't recognize it, but it felt like I had been here before.

I got up from the cold floor and walked towards the commotion to see a woman and two guys.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" The guy with brown hair and glasses said,