Chapter E I G H T E E N

"I couldn't let you make the same mistake as I did..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I felt the ground under my feet I opened my eyes to see the burrow before me.
I walked up to the front door, the letters crumbled in my fist.

I abruptly knocked on the front door and awaited for someone to answer.

"Malfoy?" Rons face was full of confusion and fear.

I shoved passed him and looked around for her.
Weasley kept yelling for me to get out but I ignored him.

I went up stairs, opening every door I saw to check if she was in any of them.
I reached the fourth floor and there was still no trace of her.

From afar I could hear people laughing, so I headed towards them.
I slammed the door open, and there she was; her messy hair up in a bun, wearing a sweater that fit her enormous, her cheeks pink from laughing so hard, and what caught my attention right away, Fred fucking Weasley laying over her small body with his hands around her waist.

Everyone went quiet as they saw me enter.
I looked at her confused but she just stared back blankly.

"G-Gia..?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"Malfoy? What are you doing here?" She stood up and walked towards me.

"I came looking for you. Do you know how worried iv been not knowing where the hell you've been!?" I raised my voice and that seemed to startle her.

"H-how did you find me?" I scoffed and held up the letters I stole from my mother.

"Couldn't even right me a letter huh? YOU LEFT ME ALONE." Her eyes widend at my words. Fred and George quickly stood up next to her and stared dead at me.

"You left me first Malfoy. You left me for that-that fucking rich girl!" Air got caught in my throat as she mentioned Veronica.

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE."

"OH SO YOU WERE FORCED TO FUCKING FUCK HER? YOU THINK I HAVEN'T HEARD? IT'S ALL ANYONE TALKS ABOUT; OH THERE GOES MALFOYS EX, HEARD HES WITH A SLUT NOW." She chuckled a bit out of anger.

"Not like it matters now anyways." I said, my eyes looked at Fred, the smirk appearing on his face made me angier than ever.

"It never did. I never cared." She said.

I wanted to believe her but I felt like she didn't mean it. Did she mean it?

"I think I should go.." I turned around and started walking back.

"You should have never came." I stopped after hearing Freds voice behind me.

"What was that Weasley?" He and his brother pushed Gia back slighty so she would stand behind them.

"Im sure you heard me just fine."

We both walked a few steps forward, our faces inches apart as we stared deadly at each other.

"You know, she still loves me. You're probably just a distraction, I mean that's all you've ever been." I noticed him clenching his jaw.

"She must love you so much she just couldn't wait to fuck me. Now I get why so many of you wanted her, she's so fucking good with her pretty little mouth." His words made my blood boil.

My breath became heavier as my heart raced faster.
Adrenaline rushed through me and I lost control of myself.

I threw my fist up in the air, hitting his face and making him stumble back a bit.