Chapter 1

I wake up in the dark as a tall, masculine man rips the bag off of my head.
"Why can't we just eat her now? I've been craving a blonde for quite a while," a man standing off to the side says. I can't tell what he looks like, the shadows cover his face.

"No. we have to wait for Alpha."

The alpha? What does that mean, I ask my self even though I'm still processing the fact that I'm in some abandoned building if even, surrounded by men wanting to eat me. The tall, hairy man standing next to me searches my clothes for my phone. I can see the hunger in his eyes. Who are these people?

As I look around the building, the men surround me searching me with their eyes. I notice something moving in the dark. It's a person, at least I what looks like one. A kid... It's a kid. He hides behind the shelf in the shadows, looking at me. I give him a look of comfort. He doesn't deserve this, he's just a kid.

I see him run towards the door as it opens and a tall black man walks in grabbing his leg. The mans fingernails reaching almost and inch in length. His petite attitude and manner confuses me. If he is what I think he is, why would he even care what he looks like.

He approaches me as I sit, tied up in the chair. My fear overwhelms me as the sweat and tears begin to combine on my cheeks so I can't tell the difference. He places his hand on my shoulder and says, "She will be a wonderful meal."

A wonderful meal. What is that supposed to mean?! My heart feels as if it is bouncing out of my chest.

"Please don't hurt me," I yell.

"Oh don't worry, it'll be quick... and painful," the alpha chuckles at the sound of my voice. Its a sort of evil laugh, almost disturbing.

He slaps his hand across my face. I can feel my cheeks reddening. Ouch. I can't fight back, even if I wanted to, which probably wouldn't happen. I'm kind of a wuss.

I begin to search the darkness again for a small bit of hope. When I expect to see nothing, a pair of tall men peek out of the shadows. They mouth something to me but I don't understand what it is. Right now, I'm really hoping they're the good guys, but my luck hasn't been too great lately.

The taller one has long hair from what I can see. They cock their guns and run out of the darkness. The men surrounding me turn their heads, looking towards them.

"Let her go!" The shorter one demands. His voice is deep but I can tell it's not fully developed yet. The light reflects off his face enough that I can see his eyes. They're green. "Sam, I'll get the girl. Take care of the vamps." he says.

Vamps... Vampires?! He comes up to me as who he calls "Sam" takes care of the so called "vamps." He begins to untie me and assures me everything is gunna be okay. He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the building to his car. A 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Pretty sweet.

"Stay here," he says. "We'll take care of things inside."

"Wait, what's your name?" I ask, curious to find out who this beautiful man is.

"Dean," he replies. He runs back into the building, carrying the gun in his hands. I cant just wait here while they're saving my life. I have to help them.

I run inside with all of the confidence in the world, but as I see Sam slice the head off of one of the vampires, I cant help but slam the breaks. They turn around and look at me. I feel someone grab me from behind. I struggle to get loose but his grip is too strong. He kicks my leg and a sharp pain fills my entire body. I scream and fall to the floor. Sam and Dean run towards him and Dean grabs him from behind after a little bit of a struggle. Sam takes the machetti and plunges it into his neck slicing his head clean off. It stumbles to the floor as Dean rushes towards me.

"Are you okay?" he asks. "I told you to wait by the car."

"I know and I'm sorry. I couldn't just stand there while you guys were saving my life."

"Dean, we gotta get outta here. There could still be more coming." Sam says.

Dean picks me up and cradles me in his arms. He carries me to the Impala and sets me in the backseat. I notice the initials "S.W." and "D.W." carved into the side of the door. Dean turns on the radio and Styx, Renegade starts playing. I'm a total Classic Rock junkie. Thats all I listened to when I grew up because thats all Jeremy listened to.

I start to sing along. I see Dean look at me through the reflection in the mirror. I smile at him, hiding the fact that im in excrutiating pain right now. Sam looks at Dean and laughs. In that moment, I forgot about everything; about me leaving my home, about my parents, about vampires. In that moment, my life was good.