Chapter 6

DEAN'S POV
~~~~
We head back the motel after going down to the police station. As we pull int the parking lot, I can hear Cherry Pie blasting from the room. A smile appears on my face as I begin to sing along, bobbing my head to the beat. Sam looks at me with a judging stare. We unlock the door and open it to see Em dancing around, singing along. Her hair flies in all directions. She starts the guitar solo... Her ankle must be feeling a lot better. I guess those drugs worked pretty well.

I walk up to her putting her hands in mine and begin to dance. I can tell she's embarrassed, but she shouldn't be... she has a beautiful voice. She's smiles at me and begins swaying her head. We both drop to the floor on our knees and play the air guitar. Sam laughs. She looks happy.

As the song finishes, I pull her off of the ground, her hand in mine. I rest my hand on her lower back looking into her deep sea blue eyes. After the song ends, we don't pull away. She looks at me, into my eyes... searching for something unknown. I look at her lips, wanting so badly, to press mine to hers. Sam clears his throat causing her to pull away. God Dammit Sammy.

She covers her face with her hair. I don't know why she does that... She's beautiful, it's not like she has anything to hide. This girl has a perfect sense of style and taste in music.

"Hey, now that your ankle is feeling better, Dean could take you out shopping," Sam points out.

"Sounds like a good idea," I say, winking at her. "Maybe we could grab something to eat while were gone too."

She smiles and nods. Her cheeks are bright red. We head out the door after I change out of my FBI outfit. God I hate that thing. I'm glad to be back into jeans and flannel, along with my leather jacket. It was my dad's. It's one of the only things I have that was his, along with his journal and flask. Oh and I cant forget about Baby.

We head to the outlet mall a few towns over. This town is too small for its own mall. Charlotte Rouse is our first stop.

"You can get as much as you'd like," I say, "But you have to show me all the outfits you pick out."

She groans. I laugh. "Okay," She agrees, "But when it comes to the stuff that goes under the clothes... that's a no."

"Oh come on," I whine... "Okay, I guess." I laugh.

She winks at me.

I see her gab a bunch of skinny jeans and leather jackets. She picks various styles of crop tops from their hangers and a few different styles of combat boots, and heads into the room. I like her style. She walks out of the dressing room after a few minutes with the first of many outfits. She has army green skinny jeans on, a gray crop top, and a black leather jacket with black combat boots.

"I like it..." I say, astounded of what she put together.

"Yea?"

"Mhm," I nod and she returns to the dressing room.

When she comes back out, she's wearing an ACDC shirt with jean short shorts, and the same combat boots from before. The jacket was brown this time... I don't really like it as much as the black one, but she still looks good.

"I love the shirt, but lose the jacket."

She takes the jacket off and gives me a spin. The back of the shirt is frayed, showing her black laced bra. I nod my head in agreement to the outfit. She looks good in those shorts.

When we check out, she appears to have 5 different crop tops, 3 pairs of jeans, black combat boots, and a leather jacket; totaling $60.77. Not bad, but this is only our first stop.

We head to a bunch of other departments before reaching the shoe store. Oh god. She spends about an hour in there. She comes out with 3 more pairs of shoes; tall brown boots, fur Uggs, and converse. I never knew shoes could be so expensive.

I tell her that she should get some dress clothes, so she heads to Dress Barn and tries on some sophisticated outfits. I'm caught off guard as she comes out in a skin tight, bright blue, strapless dress. There's rhinestones on it too.

"Wow," is all I can manage to say. She looks hot.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"You look... amazing."

She blushes. She's wearing like 4 inch heels. I have no clue how she manages to walk with those, especially with her bad ankle.

"Give me a spin."

She spins around. Wow. I don't give her a choice, she's buying that dress. Especially when she manages to look that hot in it.