Epilogue

EM'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" Sam asks me. Dean died two weeks ago. We gave him a regular burial after Sam insisted on getting him out. He hasn't come up with any ideas yet. No demon will deal. Trust me, I've tried.

"You know... sometimes, I feel hopeless... like nothing can save me, like nothing can bring me back... but then I think of Dean and what he would have wanted, and I bring myself back up... but only for a little while."

"Yea..." He comments.

"Now that it's over... and that he's gone... I almost wish we could have all that bad stuff back, so that we could have the good, so that we could have him." A tear rolls down my cheek.

"You're going to get through this, okay? We're going to get through this... together." Sam has always been good at comforting.

I can't hold back the tears anymore, so I rush into Sams arms and cry. "I miss him..."

"I know... we all do. He'll always be with us."

"Yea..." I wipe the tears from my eyes, trying not to smear my makeup. "Hey, can I have the keys to baby?"

"Yea, sure. When are you going to be back?"

"Don't wait up... I'll keep in touch." I walk out the door after giving Bobby a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Sam. "Love you guys."

"Love you too. Be safe," Sam says.

"You keep in touch, ya hear?" Bobby says.

"I promise." I say and continue my walk to the impala.

The familiar touch of leather on my legs brings memories to mind and tears to my eyes. I think of all of the hunts I went on with the boys, all of the tears, all of the pain... all of the love. I grasp the steering wheel and turn the key, starting the engine. I think of Dean and how much he loved to hear is baby purr. I take a deep breath and press my foot to the pedal. I drive in no particular direction... The wind feels good in my hair. I look to my side expecting to see nothing but air, but am surprised to see Dean sitting in the passenger seat. My eyes fill with tears. A smile appears on my face as I return my gaze to the road. This is what he would have wanted... Sam is right. I'm going to be okay. I'm going to get through this. "I love you Dean. You'll always be with me," I say out loud. I look to my side once more and see him smiling. Till we meet again... not too soon I hope.

GUYS! This is officially the end of this book. Can you believe it?! I can't. I want to thank you all so much for sticking with this story. I most will be writing a sequel, but I was wondering... If I wrote a Sam romance would you guys read it? Or maybe a non supernatural romance. I have some ideas that I would like to explore. So let me know. Thank you guys again. Ily.

-friesarelife