Chapter 29: The Beginning...

Bitch you thought I was dead

N'thura PoV

"Stay! You must rest and heal form your injuries!" Shipmaster orders me. I turn to him, anger filling my soul.

"Stay? Stay?! I have been given a fleet to take that planet! I can't afford to simply stay still any longer! I don't wish for Regret to take this away from me!" 

"We need to await replacements from the sabotaged plasma core!" 

"I don't wish to glass this planet! I wish to claim it for the prophets!" 

"That wasn't our mission! It's to eliminate the demons on this planet, along with any other human that breathes!" 

"The mission has changed, Shipmaster. Give the order to warm the slip-space drive, we are invading Remnant now." 

"It's not time for that yet! We must wait!" 

"I'm done waiting for Salem! I don't need her to bring this planet to its knees. They were nothing but a waste of time. Now give the order!" Shipmaster lets out a frustrated groan, along with some mumbling. 

"All ships, warm up your drives. The invasion begins." 

Noble 6 PoV

The first round is over. All teams have fought, and now we're all in the library to celebrate. Beacon is actually doing the best in the tournament, right now. Ozpin said this was usually normal, and it didn't mean much in long run. Soft drink cans litter the floor, and everyone laughing and having a generally good time. I was talking to Ruby, and they sent Yang and, for some stupid reason, Weiss to the second round. Weiss was literally the worst choice to send, Ruby would've been a significantly better option. Oh well. I walk up to Yang, who, once again, is disappointed by the party. She lets out a loud sigh when I stand next to the table she's leaning against. 

"I'm bored. Wanna sneak out again?" 

"No. I'm having fun." I say, grabbing another soda from behind her. 

"This would be a lot more fun with something strong..." 

"Strawberry sunrises aren't strong." 

"Okay, guy who takes shots casually." 

"Fine. I think you'd get along just fine with Emile. First at the bar, first on the floor." 

"You saying I'm like that?" 

"No, just saying you'd like him. Make you feel good about yourself, ya know." Yang just shakes her head and looks away from me. 

"Ya know, 6, you really do make this place better." 

"Weird timing but thank you." 

"I know we already talked about this, but when you changed from that stone cold, emotionless soldier into the kind, light hearted guy we know now, we all changed a bit with you." 

"And that means?"

"It means that we don't want you to change back. No matter what happens, we'll be here to remind you of who you are now." She punches me in the shoulder, blushing a bit. I return a smile.

"Yeah, I really don't plan on going back. All that, that was boring." 

"I can guess it was." She laughs, and I check outside, and the sun has completely set.

"Well, cheer me on tomorrow. I'm going back the the warehouse."

"When was the last time you used your dorm?"