Part 6: Encounter

I break the sword lock by straight kicking the elite in the chest, causing it to stagger backward. I swing MES over its head, but it ducks the sword and rolls behind me. I spin, slashing in a downward angle. It blocks it and kicks me away, causing me to fall back. I'm still on the ground  when it tries stabbing me, but I could only redirect the stab into my shoulder. It goes straight through my armor, piercing my shoulder. I keep him there and pull my kukri, stabbing it up through its chin, the end of the blade sticking out of the top of the helmet. It falls over, dead. 

"What in Remnant is that?!" Port said, 'running' over. I stand up, gripping my shoulder. The hot plasma cauterized the wound, so I'm not bleeding. Still should get it checked out. 

"Silent Shadow. Sangheili elites specializing in assassination. This should be it, hopefully." 

"We need to bring this to the Headmaster immediately!" Port said as I take off the helmet, revealing its ugly face. 

"Get me something to cover it up while I carry it to the office. And hurry, don't want anyone seeing this." 

"Right!" Port waddles off and opens his scroll, calling Goodwitch. Soon enough, she rushes out, big box in tow. 

"By gods what is that?!" She shouts at me. She puts the box down, so I load the dead elite in, putting its sword in one of my pouches. 

"Analysis complete. Sangheili elite registered in enemy database. Information: minimal. Anything you would like to add to the entry?" 

"I'll fill you in later Gavin." I say this, now picking up the box containing the corpse. 

"Alright, Mr. Noble." I turn to Goodwitch as we enter the main building. 

"What was that? And- oh my, your shoulder!" Goodwitch points to the place the energy sword pierced me. 

"I'm alright. I'll get healed up later." 

"Hey! Noble!" Great, people. And Yang, none the less. "What's in the box?" 

"The corpse of an alien that I killed in the courtyard." 

"Okay, guess you won't tell me then." Yang said, tapping her foot. 

"Sorry, me and Mr. 6 are taking this up to Headmaster Ozpin." Glynda said, dragging me along. Yang follows us for a moment. 

"We're having a little party tonight. Just asking if your coming." Yang said, winking. Goodwitch rolls her eyes. 

"I'll come later." I say. Goodwitch starts dragging me along again. 

"Clever move with Yang." 

"Thanks." 

"Who are you talking to?" Goodwitch asks. 

"I'll also show you that." I say, arriving at the elevator. We come up and Ozpin looks up. 

"A gift? Please, I don't deserve that." Ozpin said. Goodwitch calls Ironwood, and he comes up on her scroll. She sets him on Ozpin's desk. 

"Glynda what in the world could be so urgent!" He complains. "Oh. Good to see you again, Noble 6." 

"You to, sir. Headmaster, do you have a table or something I could use?" He clicks a button on his desk, and a long table comes up. I take the elite from the box, laying it out on the table. I put Gavin's disk on the same table, and his green hologram pops up. 

"What is that?!" Ozpin shoots up. 

"Dido!" Ironwood shouts. 

"This is a Sangheili elite from the Covenant forces." I explain.