Chapter 16

So, just a heads up! There are some maybe triggering contents up ahead.
I'm putting this out so people who don't want to read it may skip. Look out for this •———————————• it starts and ends with this so just skip to the end if you don't want to read it.

"President! The meeting starts at 8:30." A man standing by the door of a bedroom dressed in a black suit stated as he scrolled through a tablet.

"Understood, anything scheduled for before the meeting?" A half dressed man asked as he rummaged through a wardrobe, pulling out a dark grey undershirt with a white blazer.

"You're free until then, fortunately."

"Yay! Let's go get cake and coffee!" the other grinned as he buttoned the undershirt and donned the blazer on top.

"You and your sweet tooth." the man in the black suit rolled his eyes and tucked the tablet into a bag.

The two of them leaving the room afterwards, heading towards the large kitchen by the front door.

The other went to the fridge, opening it and grabbing packaged pudding before heading to the door, the other following closely behind.

"Its early in the morning, Rea." The one wearing a black suit sighed, his shoulders hunching a bit before straitening himself.

"Exactly!" Rae grinned back as he opened the door and stepped out, heading towards a black car parked by the driveway.

"Diabetes fears you-"

Rae cackled as the other pulled out keys and unlocked the car, heading toward the back door and opening it. Rae slipped in and made himself comfortable.

"If anything happens, I leave the company to you, Jay." The man now known as Jay scoffed as a grin pulled at his lips.

"Good riddance." Jay replied as he shut the door, going to his own spot at the drivers seat.

"How mean! Do you really want me gone?!" Rae exclaimed as his hands flew up to his mouth.

"Yes."

"That reply was a bit too fast-"

"Yup."

"Bitch! You can't live without me!"

"Pretty sure I can." Jay was grinning as he started the car, driving out of the driveway and into the streets.

"You and your paperwork avoiding ass can go. I'm the one actually doing the work at the company, while you play Pokemon Go!"

"I was catching a Flebebe! Those are so fuckin cute!" Rae gushed as he pulled out his phone, shoving the screen in front of the driver.

"I'm fucking driving!!" The arm retracted after Jay slapped it. Rae donning a pout, and Jay giving out a sigh.

"Don't do that you maniac! If we die now, I'm going to kill you again."

"Double kill!!" Came out of the phone in Rae's hands as he laughed.

"You downloaded game commentary?..."

Rae hummed as he scrolled through his phone.

The other sighed, his shoulders sagging as he muttered, "Its way too early for this....."

After a quick trip to a cafe, the two were making their way into a building. The guards and receptionists offering a greeting, while the two gave out greetings of their own accompanied by sweets and drinks before heading to the elevator.

"You have 30 minutes before the meeting starts." Jay informed as the elevator doors opened, the two stepping out and heading for the office.

"This is about the partnership with that automobile company right?" Rae asked as he stepped inside his office, putting down his coffee on his desk before grabbing a hair tie and pulling his shoulder length hair into a low ponytail.