six

"Uh.. Yoongi? Are you here?" Jimin peeked through the door, to see if Yoongi is indeed in his room. But if not, he wouldn't have the chance to kill him.

Its only his plan how too, and if it fails, he didn't want to go back and be a failure.

"Uh yes, I am here. Do you need something?" Jimin looks up and saw Yoongi's half naked body. Unusually, he wouldn't feel this tingling feeling with someone knew. But, he fucking felt it. And he didn't knew why.

He gulps and tried not to stutter. "Would you l-like to uh.. come with my friends? We were going to this restaurant. And they wan-wanted to meet you.." fuck.

Yoongi looked at him, seeing how he was blushing uncontrollably and smirked. He leaned against the door frame, and Jimin gasps when he saw how pale and milky looking his skin was.

"Yeah. I would love to join you guys. What time is it then?" He said with a deep voice.

Jimin gulps, trying to control his self. "Today at.. 6. Be ready!"

Yoongi chuckled when Jimin left and closed the door in his room. "Cute." He mumbled and close his door behind him too. Not knowing how Jimin was breathing so hard.

---

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung greeted and pull out his hands to shake hands with Yoongi.

Today, their at the meeting place Jimin had told Yoongi. The fact that Yoongi did agreed, made Jimin some type of way. A confused one, I might add. Yoongi did knew he was the rivals son. But, why??

"I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you too." Yoongi shook hands with him, and the other man beside Taehyung.

"And I'm Jung Hoseok!"

Yoongi did pretty sure, heard his name, quite familiar. But nonetheless, he shook that thought off and smiled with him.

They all ordered, chatted, and get to know each other even tho its only for a few hours. Yoongi did have a fun time with them, especially how they told their embarrasseds stories.

What would it feel if I wasn't in a gang?

He thought, Yoongi hopefully thought what would happen. If it did happen, he surely hoped to see them in another universe and became friends with them.

~~~