eleven

[Not edited]

Yoongi was walking back at the apartment humming to himself, happily walking down the quiet pedestrian lane. He has his arms back and chin up, he thinks all of the happenings that had happen a few weeks ago has faded on his body.

Well. . . Yoongi just did something, and that was murder. He was glad. He had seen a robber down the street when he was finished taking care of Jackson's body.

He killed, and murder two people today. And he was happy about it, his now standing right infront the door and reached for the doorknob and open it quietly as possible. It was 11:36 in the evening when he looked at his Rolex watch.

Yoongi knows that Jimin would be worried because he hasn't arrived in the afternoon as he said to Jimin when he was leaving the apartment.

He takes off his conversed shoes and takes off his jacket and throw it the hangers beside the door. (I forgot what its called)

Yoongi was quiet walking in the kitchen and get a few cup of water before going to the bathroom and brush his teeth and sleep. It wasn't really a tiring day for Yoongi, as he misses so much for murdering.

When he got to his bedroom door and open it, he spotted Jimin sleeping in his bed and covers covering him looking like a cocoon.

Yoongi felt his heart melt at the sight. Is he falling for Jimin? His freaking out right now. He hadn't felt this kind of feeling before. So he was unusual about it. He just slid himself under the cover and lit up Jimin's head to place it down his chest,his arms all around Jimin's waist and his other hand caressing Jimin's hair. He smile before closing his eyes drifting to sleep.

In the morning
Jimin Pov

I woked up, I heard a calming heartbeat down my ears and remembers I was waiting for hyung to come home. Now I placed all the puzzle. I lift my head seeing a sleeping Yoongi above my head, I smiled and feels my cheeks hot. I snuggled more into Yoongi hyungs chest because he was warm, and smells good. I feels safe into Yoongi's arms, and I sleep again because, why not? I have noting to do today anyways...

Alright, that was short- bye