twenty-two

"We need to hack their cctv camera and see where we can enter without getting caught nor having a nosey guard standing there. "

"Namjoon can do it, he can hack." Yoongi said pointing to Namjoon as he nods as response.

"Cool. we only need to make plan b if things didn't work as it used to be, Seokjin hyung, have any plan B?" Hoseok asks looking at his hyung

"I do, but not really sure it would work since I haven't done this with many people. " Seokjin says rubbing his forehead and leaning against the table

"So, here, we should go in that building and check to see what places and doors we can find something in it. More like, steel something."

He glanced to the group of men if they were listening and nods

"Okay, one-by-one would enter the door to see if the cost is clear. Then again, one-bye-one would enter and split to check where we can run and find an exit as fast as we could. Jimin, you know every places there right?" Seokjin asks

"Yes.. but, there are to many guards that are guarding every corner. I suggest, we should wait for the right timing if dad would get out of his office and guards should follow behind him, meaning only a few would be left. We can beat them up and we can not let any more guards alert what is going on. If someone catches us, they would immediately call every single one of the minions and surround us. "

"Sounds quite.. tricky."

"I know. and I don't know If we can actually do this and steal his place and hide the body. "

"Don't worry Jiminie, if we captured your dad, we can kill him with acid. " Yoongi said with a scary smile which made everyone scrunch their nose and Seokjin cleared his throat.

"Sure, I think we need Jimin to let in first, since his the one who is more experienced going in there."

"Alright, I can do that. " Jimin nods.

"Hey Namjoon, have you hacked the cctv s yet?" Hoseok asks turning around to see Namjoon with his computer at a desk

"Yep, just waiting to download the data so that we can enter it."

"Now that the plan and everyone is quite settled, we need to pack. "

-----

I ain't experienced making this kind of things but, Im making sure to make it more interesting and almost like assassin's doing.