five

"Yah! You are cheating!!"

"No you loser!"

"Cheater! Cheater! Cheater! Cheater! Cheater—"

"Don't be so loud! Your roommate might hear us." Taehyung shushed him down and Jimin nodded with a glare. "Your still a cheater tho."

- - -

"Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi gulps and opens his fathers office. "Good afternoon, father." He sat down infront of him and took deep breath.

Mr. Min clasped his hands together and asked. "So.. how was the mission is doing? I am sure you will finish in no time. So, tell me, what was Park Jimin like?"

Yoongi scratch the back of his head. Feeling uncomfortable around his father. "Uh.. his quiet. And.. we didn't really talk this past few days. So, I don't think this would end in way—"

"Are you doubting yourself, Min Yoongi? You're a Min. What we want, we get. Understood?" His father frowned and pointed at his chest.

Yoongi looked down, annoyed. "Yes, father. But-but.. do we have any other conclusions to do this? Except for the love thingy, of course."

Mr. Min acted like he was thinking and stared at his fiddling son. "Are you perhaps.. liking him? Son?"

Yoongi looked up and quickly defended himself. "What? No! Father, what the hell are you thinking?! We just met a week ago."

Yes, he did overreacted a little bit. But, that doesn't mean he will really fall in love with Park Jimin. Right?

"Stop with the bullshit, son," Mr. Min rolls his eyes. "You either finish this mission by yourself, or loose you as my son. Got it?"

"Yes father."

"Good boy."