twenty-five

"Jimin? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jimin and Jungkook stole a glance to each other and Jimin gulping. This was not planned at all.

"Father."

Mr. Park, sighed, annoyed.

"Im asking you. What the fucking hell are you doing here? And, how did you and this freak get in?"

Namjoon, immediately spoke up

" Jimin! Just do it, now! We don't have much time! Guards are almost in there way! Do it."

He gulped, Jungkook, who listened to it, make the first move. Holding Mr. Parks arm and swiftly turn it around his back, hearing a crack and his father yelled at pain before Jungkook slammed him at the floor. Holding him tight.

Jimin stepped forward, not sensing mercy at all.

He stepped his foot at his father's left cheek and press it down more, Mr. Park hissing at the pain.

"Let me go!"

Jimin snorted, "I ain't sorry for this. Father. Or I could just call you... Mr. Park." Jimin smirked

He loaded his gun, immediately pointing it towards the man that was held on the floor.

"Don't do this Jimin! You'll regret this."

"Ohhh? I don't think I would regret it in a million years, dickhead. Now, I don't have much time for your little shit chats. Goodbye!" He said in a monotone voice. His index finger ready to shoot anytime.

"St-"

Bang!

....

Bang!

....

Bang!

"All right, thats enough. We need to go, now!"  Jimin and Jungkook heard it from their ear piece, running towards the closed door and unlocking it

They jumped through the window, indeed, it was 5 feet above. They still manage to hold on to different windows to get them to the surface.

Both of them run towards the waiting black van, opening it and sitting down. High five-ing each other for the great mission and teamwork.

"No one got any marks or bruises in there bodies, yes?" Hoseok asked , since he was the nurse of this mission.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked

"His at the other van. He got jack pots tho." Jin said smiling accomplished

"Aw yeah!!" All of them cheered and drive to Jin's house.

At the end of their mission, no one dared to interrupt their lives. Yoongi didn't even give a fuck about his father. Him and Jimin eventually moved into different country and their relationship is still healthy and doing good.

After for a few years, almost 15 years to be exact. All had family, Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon actually had the balls to confess his feelings to Seokjin and Jin feels the same too.

Hoseok, got a boyfriend named Christian. (This is just a random person-)

Jungkook and Taehyung, well, they were the first one who were married and had an adoptive twins.

For Yoongi and Jimin... Well, they did get married.

They found their jobs that fit perfectly to them, and had enough money to rent a house at the beach.

Both living very happily.

THE END

------

A/N
am not good at ending stories- Im gonna make an bonus chapter of this since I didn't make much of Yoonmin in here.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this book! Im really happy to all who is reading this and thank you for 300+ reads!!!

Have a good day everyone! 💜