seventeen

[Not edited]

Jimin walked in the sidewalks where little shops was stand by but closed as because it nearly midnight, but some was over night.

Jimin had his phone in hand, waiting for Seokjin to come any minute.

He leaned over the wall and scroll down his social media while waiting patiently for him.

~~~

An hour passed and its now 12:30 am.

Jimin groaned, why was Seokjin taking so long?!

He started to walk and try to find Seokjin. Maybe he'll go to his house, or maybe his café.

And then a man yells out of nowhere and he turn around to see who it was.

"Hey beautiful!~" The man yelled. A bottle in his right hand as he wobbly walk down the street.

'Ugh' jimin mumbles. another drunk men he stumbled out of nowhere. Now he gotta run, and he hated it.

"Hey! Wait! You dropped your wallet!" The man said, well, he more, lied.

Jimin turns around, stuffing his hands down his pockets letting it sure if he did drop his wallet. Until he found the man in front of him and throw him in the wall and put his hands side at Jimin's head.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Jimin questioned the man and crouch down his hands and let himself go. But the man just grab his wrist and pinned it on the wall, he was surprisingly strong, and Jimin can not get out of his grip.

He started panicking when the man slowly leaning his mouth to Jimin's ears. His breathe hitching Jimin's skin.

"What if we had fun tonight, huh?" The man licked Jimin's earlobe as Jimin keeps his head out when the man keep trying to kiss his lips. Then he started screaming.

"HELP!" He continues to screamed as the man groaned and cover his mouth.

"Shut the Fuck Up!!" The man screamed as he kissed Jimin's lips roughly.

Jimin cried and tried pushing the man, and an idea popped in his mind.

He closed his eyes as he fakes it and wraps his hands in the mans waist and unbuckled the mans belt and slip down his pants as fast as he could.

When the man let go of him and try to let his buttoned up sleeves off his torso and lick his lips as Jimin kick his crotch and he felled down grabbing his clothed crotch as he groaned loudly.

Jimin wiped his wet lips and started walking away and stop at the middle. His back facing the man when the man groaned and speak.

"You asshole!"

"Atleast I had an asshole. Unlike you, just a dumbass." Jimin smirked and turn around and step down the mans thighs and the man groaned loudly.

"You pity me." Jimin whispered and spit a saliva down his face. "Here's your saliva back, I don't need it anymore."

Then he completely left, very proudly.

-----
Did ya'll liked it?! Aah!!! Jiminie such a savage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yo! He learned it from me!! And I learned it from Yoongi huehuehue

Cannot believe were on seventeenth chapter now!! Jsjzisnjx