eighteen

"Hey,"

"Hi"

Jimin and Taehyung met each other on the park, well, they were alone in the park.

(Alright, sorry- the entering  suck.I can't think of anything, but wanted to continue this part because of boredom, I'll try to make it entertaining)

"So... Have you met someone?" Taehyung asks as he wiggles his eyebrows as he teased Jimin.

"Uh, can't comment on that." Jimin waved his hands on the air to stop Taehyung, but the younger would just continue and tease him.

"Come on~ want me to set you up with someone? Don't worry, his a good guy" Taehyung suggested and tugged on Jimin's arms.

"No thanks Tae-Tae,"

Taehyung scowled "Aish, your now fun."

Jimin rolls his eyes annoyingly, then he spotted a family having a picnic or something and they seem to be happy with each other. and Jimin wishes his family was like that.

Taehyung waved his hands in Jimin's face "-Earth to Jimin! Hello!!"

"Yes?" Jimin asks, looking at Taehyung confused. Was he saying something before he zoned out?

"I was telling you this bunny looking boy, and I stakingly take a picture of him. Here, lemme show you!" Taehyung grabs his phone out of his pockets and go to his gallery and pressed the picture. "Look!! Isn't he cute?!"

"Your talking about Jungkook?" Jimin mumbles

"You knew him?! How come you hadn't told me!" Taehyung punches his arm and Jimin covered his arms and glares at Taehyung who just punched him.

"Why the heck do you need to punch me? I was just trying to say who he was but, sorry biss you lost the chance." Jimin said sarcastically, and Taehyung pout, starting to apologize.

"Im sorry!! Please tell me, pretty please! " Taehyung tighten his grip into Jimin's arm and Jimin slap his hands away from him and sigh in defeat.

"Fine, he was Yoongi hyung's friend. I just met him two days after. He seems to be a good fit with you Taehyungie."

"Ooo~!! Really?" Taehyung looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"ugh fine, yes." Jimin jerked from his seat when he heard Taehyung shriek.

"Do you have his number? If yes, please give me!! Or maybe let me meet him!" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arms and started to tug him along the streets and head to his apartment.

"I guess... I need to tell Yoongi  first." Jimin grumbles, his hands started to hurt but he didn't mind.

"Yey!!"

----
Aye, should I make a Taekook chapter here? And then, after this book, should I continue this for a Taekook? Ksjkxejx

I know this is quite getting off topic to the plot that what I was thinking. Its like, its more into like fluff or something than murder or killings lol. But I'll make sure to change that, hope ya'll enjoy!

(Don't be a silent reader, T^T)